Dayton,Brown,Gros

Thought Dayton looked alright, especially first half but should have crossed for JCH to tap in (or balloon over). Connor Brown looked much better 2nd half but he's definitely not a left back. Gros wasn't even bad I thought he did more than JCH today. Heard negative things about Gros so far (first time seeing the team today) but thought he looked okay.

Brown was decent, especially second half, looked very comfortable. Dayton played alright, needs to be on the left as he isn't strong enough on his right foot. Gros needs someone up front with him.

Edited by ShireBlue

Thought Dayton looked one of the more livelier players today.Him and Forte on the other wing were willing runners and getting beyond their markers time and again.Just the end product was often missing with the cross,which is what you'll get from League One players.

JCH was more culpable with two simple chances on goal that he fluffed.

Main issue for me is JCH being isolated with neither Kelly or Jones supporting quickly enough.

Brown was superb, got forward just as much as mills would do. His didn't lose the ball much and showed some neat touches. Dayton was lively first half, end product is lacking though, takes too long. Gros held it up better than jch did and brought others into play well. Think you've got player's mixed up here or just wasn't there. Don't know why some of our fans hate brown so much. He's clearly worked hard to become arguably our most improved player of the last year or so.

Edited by we hate man,u and city to

i thought Dayton played ok today, was lively, got into some good positions and put in a couple of decent balls in, however if we are going to stick with this formation we need the runner from midfield to get into the box quicker to offer some support otherwise its pointless putting any kind of ball into the box as no-one is going to get on the end of it

However if we are going to stick with this formation we need the runner from midfield to get into the box quicker to offer some support otherwise its pointless putting any kind of ball into the box as no-one is going to get on the end of it

Or maybe buy a couple of strikers who know what they are doing in the box rather than keep trying to be clever by playing wingers up front?

All three did well IMO, in contrast I thought B Wilson, Kelly and Forte were average, with JCH looking lethargic as he did against Newcastle.

Good performances from Kusunga, J Wilson and Jones (with his skills he needs to play much further forward).

For me B Wilson has added nothing to the team, and Brown would be ahead of him for that right back slot when Mills returns to left back.

JCH needs to show much more interest, Gros has performed better so far.

We are very strong at centre back, even so I would snap up Llera.

Edited by BP1960