What they say/(what they actually mean)

Hopefully he is trying to build a TEAM instead of a load of elite names playing for themselves. I think and hope LJ has learned a lot from last season as he seems like an intelligent bloke, he must have done . How many times as anyone seen these new signings play competitive football ? Let's atleast give them a chance and get behind them. I'm sure LJ has done his homework on these lads , and I think we will see an improvement next season with regards to playing as a unit, be hard to beat and as our run continues confidence will help our play going forward flow better. Top ten finish for me next season

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

Hopefully he is trying to build a TEAM instead of a load of elite names playing for themselves. I think and hope LJ has learned a lot from last season as he seems like an intelligent bloke, he must have done . How many times as anyone seen these new signings play competitive football ? Let's atleast give them a chance and get behind them. I'm sure LJ has done his homework on these lads , and I think we will see an improvement next season with regards to playing as a unit, be hard to beat and as our run continues confidence will help our play going forward flow better. Top ten finish for me next season

You don't get this game do you?

on AMS - 'i like him, he's a quality player and fits in to what we want' -

i know he's a striker, but he has pace, so i've no doubt he can play on the wing along with our other 4 strikers - i'm sure the fans will enjoy seeing the team create one chance a game and the midfield never attacking as unit and not looking to score a few goals

"i think the gaffers setting up a great team here and im proud to be part of it, top six is a possibility"

ive only just met the lads, only know about 3 of them.. but ye i don't think we'll be relegated by the looks of it

"Im looking to play results driven football, I want us o be difficult to beat"

Ive set us up to bore the opposition to sleep, then try and score 1, if JCH has his boots in the right feet. Its going to be deathly to watch...

Edited by slystallone

Roy on Latics player.....

"Oh no, all his lemon's came up...." (He's missed an open goal AGAIN......)

"It's like trying to knit fog this..." (I've watched paint dry that's more entertaining that this cr@p....)

In response to any questions posed by Mike or Gordon..... "Yes it is...." (I haven't heard a word you've said cos I've been messing about with my microphone so I'd best just agree....)

"I wish these fans would stop moaning and get behind the team"

I don't wish to hear any constructive criticism and concerns about the problems the team is facing at this moment in time from people who are paying their hard earned cash to help keep this club going.

"He is flying in training"

"He's useless in competitive matches"

" We have plenty of strikers"

"We can only play one, the others will have to play on the wing"

"He is just the kind of player we have been looking for"

"He's as cheap as chips"