Playershare meeting 24/7/14

I would like to know whether he is still in the market for a new striker, whether that be permanent or loan OR that he is setting up stall with the strikers he already has?

Thanks.

That's a question for the manager really and not the playershare committee. There is a fans' meet the manager/players event bein discussed at the minute, so watch this space for that.

I'd like the Committee to consider holding a memorabilia fair in the O2 suite, where supporters can bring along unwanted Latics-related items (shirts, programmes, souvenrs, etc) for sale with the proceeds going to PlayerShare.

Basically you've a load of old :censored: you want to get rid of? :wink:

I'd like the Committee to consider holding a memorabilia fair in the O2 suite, where supporters can bring along unwanted Latics-related items (shirts, programmes, souvenrs, etc) for sale with the proceeds going to PlayerShare.

I be interested in buying some items off you

I will bring the idea up but it can't be in the o2 bix on match days but i will try and get around it somehow. I have a load of programs myself that have been given to me to sell on for playershare so this kind of event would b ideal.