Didnt Yeovil have something similar to this happen recently?

Either no kit, or no shirt sponsor?

IIRC, they had their shoot done topless. Reuben Reid was clearly breathing in a heck of a lot...

LJ could ring his dad for advice on how to set the shot up?

EDIT: spelling!!!!

Edited by slystallone

Now says seven figures!

It says 7 figure sum now

Interesting that, if any fan had stated it it would ahve to have been ignored as non corroborative, so the correction could only reasonably have come from the club.

EDIT Correcting myself, I suppose someone could have referred the Beeb to the official press release, so they had to change it.

Edited by singe

I don't know why this has been allowed to happen. The deal had all but been done months ago, and it's weeks since the announcement. No-one at the club has told us why this embarrassing hold up has happened.

Interesting that, if any fan had stated it it would ahve to have been ignored as non corroborative, so the correction could only reasonably have come from the club.

EDIT Correcting myself, I suppose someone could have referred the Beeb to the official press release, so they had to change it.

Mike could have changed it.

I understand the handful of people who always like to buy the new kit as early as poss each summer, wear it on holiday etc being pissed off.

But, anyone else, who cares?

I've read nonsense like its "bad PR" for the club today - to who? Who with no link to OAFC would even have read the article?

Would you stop to read an article on Barnsley's kit not being ready yet? Me neither.

I understand the handful of people who always like to buy the new kit as early as poss each summer, wear it on holiday etc being pissed off.

I've read nonsense like its "bad PR" for the club today - to who? Who with no link to OAFC would even have read the article?

Would you stop to read an article on Barnsley's kit not being ready yet? Me neither.

Can't like posts on a mobile but this is spot on. Not even a storm in a teacup.

I couldn't care less about the kits, what they look like etc, but this is another story which didn't need to be told and makes us look like amateurs.