The worse kit launch in history

They clearly liked the training kit look in friendlies because that looks like nothing more than something the players would have a kickabout with.

It doesn't look like a proper football kit. Although I don't actually think it's too bad looking as an actual sports shirt, I don't see the problem with the luminous colour or the design.

Whatever, it's better than last season's home kit. Everything about that shirt looked cheap.

Edited by NewBlue

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind it really, it's better than the last yellow kit we had. And the sports direct logo isn't as big as I had imagined it would have been

TYhis, worst ever and aboniation . Nah how can people forget the monkey sick Chelse clone kit.

I don't think ti is that bad

Perhaps some ought to check their their display settings........

I suspect we'll be called offside more times than usualy this year

To be fair, I think it might even itself out, we might get more decisions that may not have gone our way before.

But its the quality of the passing that will be the biggrest factor!

What are people up in arms about? It's probably a better yellow kit than we've had before (The post-admin and day-glo 2007 ones were worse than this). I'll not be buying one anyway so I don't care much for kits but it always amuses me to see people moaning as if a :censored:ing football kit is all they're going to wear every day.

Don't mind it at all TBH. I've seen a bloody sight worse than that over the years. No matter what kit you bring out, you won't please everyone as proved most pre-seasons when OWTB has at least one thread about what our new kit should be. So many different suggestions and just as many "Ooh, I like that" as "Christ, that's :censored:e".

Like the man said, you can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but never all of the people all of the time. Summat like that, anyway. It's only an Arsenal/Rotherham/Ipswich/Peterborough kit in a different colour.

Don't like it but then again, it'd take a unique/retro shirt without a massive sponsor's logo for me to consider paying £50 for a shirt. Should imagine kids will like it and as they're the ones who'll wear it most, I'm not overly fussed. Still hope the home shirt's a bit classier.

I don't think it's better or worse than many other of our recent efforts. Didn't we wear a similar one a few years back? Chris Taylor last-minute winner against Millwall? Lee Hughes hatrick against Millwall? Rings a bell anyway.

Wore it for the first time at Elland Road if I remember right. Won 2-0,Taylor played out of his skin, Gregan had Beckford in his pocket all afternoon and Norman Hunter's car got pissed on. Great day.

And it's not the worst kit launch ever. Chaddy the Owl wandering around Shaw town centre wearing it would have been the worst kit launch ever.

And here's me thinking that a football shirt was just a way of distinguishing who is on your side . And just a garment, that will get full of :censored:e, grass stains, blood, and will look like a rag when it gets wet through. Mmmm it seems that in 2014, to some people it is far more than that.

And here's me thinking that a football shirt was just a way of distinguishing who is on your side . And just a garment, that will get full of :censored:e, grass stains, blood, and will look like a rag when it gets wet through. Mmmm it seems that in 2014, to some people it is far more than that.

...and it looks like that before they leave the changing room!