Your favourite ever Latics away kit

Ok so the reaction to the new kit seems to have been slightly "meh". Some like it, some don't, nothing I didn't expect really. It's not my favourite colour, but neither was last seasons kit. But what is your favourite away kit we've worn over the years? If the club were to turn round to you and say "what colour would you want the away kit to be?" what would your answer be?

My personal favourite was this one we wore back in 05/06, you can't go wrong with a white kit in my opinion, plus if we had a blue home kit and a white away kit, we'd probably have to bring a third kit out which is potentially more ££££s

beckett.jpg

Edited by Tommy_Fent

My favourite was the electric orange of the mid-90s.

Anybody who has liked any of the cheapo Carlotti/Carbrini bunch from the last few years, never mind rates as their favourite ever, needs their head checking.

Rare action shot of the green green, white and green kit!

article-2175863-141FB3EE000005DC-715_634

Tie up shorts! I forgot it came with those!! That's majestic that. I would love to see us have even an ounce of that creativity (no matter how misguided you may consider it) show through in our current selection.

I completely understand why it doesn't, it's just not smart business, but it's still a shame.

Also check out that Delta! Gorgeous! Now it's no Tactic, that was like kicking a mini, but still!