Lockwood out for 5/8 weeks

We'll now see if Kusunga can stay fit and form a good partnership with Wilson. The problem will be his potential international call ups for Angola.

Wilsons ability to stay fit wasnt that great at Brizzle City lets hope he doesnt start throwing in the sicknotes, injuries nust be what attracts LJ to players im hearing the treatment room is full of players who are 'on trial' with the club can somebody please explain the logic of bringing in players with niggles ? It seems the only decent quality triallist we had we have has turned us down for scunny - dear me.

Wilsons ability to stay fit wasnt that great at Brizzle City lets hope he doesnt start throwing in the sicknotes, injuries nust be what attracts LJ to players im hearing the treatment room is full of players who are 'on trial' with the club can somebody please explain the logic of bringing in players with niggles ?

They represent quality we wouldn't have a chance of signing were they not slightly damaged goods?

They're gambles but surely gambles worth taking as long as it's only in 2 or 3 positions.

"However, it remains to be seen whether Athletic will be able to meet Elokobis wage demands."

I can't see past this personally, surely he's going to be on more than Llera was asking for. I wonder why Orient didn't take him too.

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

"However, it remains to be seen whether Athletic will be able to meet Elokobis wage demands."

I can't see past this personally, surely he's going to be on more than Llera was asking for. I wonder why Orient didn't take him too.

Why not find out his demands before a trial otherwise we're just wasting each others time, Llera played in all the friendlies and trained with us for 2 or 3 weeks, we then found out we couldn't afford him.........pointless and plain daft in my opinion!

Why not find out his demands before a trial otherwise we're just wasting each others time, Llera played in all the friendlies and trained with us for 2 or 3 weeks, we then found out we couldn't afford him.........pointless and plain daft in my opinion!

What makes you think that the club have no idea what his 'wage demands' are?

• 3 months later...