George Elekobi

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly i was saying Mills will struggle to get back in the team.

I'd have Mills back as soon as available. But at least Brown's giving the manager a tougher decision to make.

I noticed Dayton choose not to pass to Brown on two occasions yesterday. I was wondering if there was anything in that.

I'd have Mills back as soon as available. But at least Brown's giving the manager a tougher decision to make.

I noticed Dayton choose not to pass to Brown on two occasions yesterday. I was wondering if there was anything in that.

If Brown has been playing well he deserves to stay in the team, no matter if Mills is a better LB than him, which he is.

Mills lost his place in the team due to a rash challenge that was a red card challenge. Brown has earned the right to retain his place if he plays well, which he certainly did at Fleetwood and by the sound of it was better yesterday.

The same thing happened last year, Brown came in due to injury/suspension and did well enough to keep his place on a few occasions. He may not have kept his place every time though.

Mills has been one of our best players week in week out for months. A bad tackle doesn't stop him coming straight back in. Brown has shown again that he can come in after a long time out and play well. B Wilson seems to have picked up after a shaky spell but it's his place I would be after if I was Connor.

I think Brown was my MOTM yesterday.

Wouldn't disagree with you there. Mills has been superb though. As much as I really, really like Brian Wilson, if anyone's getting dropped for Connor Brown once mills' ban is up, it should be him.

I thought Conor Brown had one of his best games yestereday and sould be in the running every time, but for me Mills is the left footed player and has the better delivery.

I think it is a tough call at RB as i like both beach boy and Connor a lot.

I think Elikobi adds a great deal to the team and we would notice a difference with him out- he is a massive presence on the pitch and with good delivery from free kicks/corners he is a likely scorer every other game and his presence in the area will create space for others- i love the guy!

I thought Conor Brown had one of his best games yestereday and sould be in the running every time, but for me Mills is the left footed player and has the better delivery.

I think it is a tough call at RB as i like both beach boy and Connor a lot.

I think Elikobi adds a great deal to the team and we would notice a difference with him out- he is a massive presence on the pitch and with good delivery from free kicks/corners he is a likely scorer every other game and his presence in the area will create space for others- i love the guy!

Didnt we remain unbeaten when he was out? Im all for a defender chipping in with a few goals, just so long as he doesnt give away more than he scores, which to me Elokobi has. He is a tank, but hes still pretty average at football. Looking at the goals Saturday, Wilson gives a shocking pass away, but if Elokobi doesnt dive in, he could easily have ushered their lad wide. Too rash from a player with his experience. I really dont see what Dieng did wrong to be completely left out. After the Dale game fans were waxing lyrical about him, and hes not had much of a sniff since.