George Elekobi

Twitter's just informed me that a few of the people I follow have just started following him. I hope they're not expecting any real insight; his feed is full of 'motivational' quotes and references to God.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to all contributors who have helped make this possible. For us to be able to contribute a 5 figure sum to a player of this quality is a big deal.

LJ knows he made a mistake last season but let's get behind him and push them funds right back up.

Thank you.

Thank you to all contributors who have helped make this possible. For us to be able to contribute a 5 figure sum to a player of this quality is a big deal.

LJ knows he made a mistake last season but let's get behind him and push them funds right back up.

Thank you.

A big well done to all the Administrators of Playershare, Chris Hill and others!

Great Signing this and a bit of coup for our budget and this league. Lets just hope his injury woes are behind him.

Really pleased with our defensive options now and how the squad is shaping up.

One or two more signings during the course of the season and a bit of luck with injuries and suspensions and a top ten finish could be well within our sights.

Twitter's just informed me that a few of the people I follow have just started following him. I hope they're not expecting any real insight; his feed is full of 'motivational' quotes and references to God.

I'll take Elekobi's bible bashing over Clarke Harris moaning about people trying to take his milk any day of the week

@georgeelokobi: My motor is to give %100 each time I represent the club, be it in training or in games I'm leaving everything on the pitch , believe that.

Sounds like he has his head screwed on anyway.

That is all any fan hopes for from their players.

Shame that far too many players that we have had at our beloved club over recent seasons haven't had the same desire and passion to do well and leave everything on the pictch whether they are talented or not.