George Elekobi

Sir Jack Hayward, former owner of Wolves, has died today. BBC West Midlands News says his favourite player was George Elokobi.

George Elokobi @georgeelokobi · 2h 2 hours ago

My heartfelt condolence to the family and loved ones of Sir Jack Hayward, n will be missed by the Wolves Faithfuls R.I.P Sir. Jack

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s one to cheer up underdog - Body Fat Testing by LJMU MSc Nutrition Students.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8CccxiIEAAXDRR.jpg:large

Holley molley batman......well as I'm missing my men in leather tonight (three musketeers on BBC1 as manure are playing ), then an oggling I must.

is Mrs D an oggling too?

Cheers Mr D

The only player at the club who knows how to head the ball. Wasn't the worse player in our team today.

According to reports the Gillingham striker waltzed past Elokobi for the opening goal and J Wilson gave the ball away for the 2nd, poor defending and it's becoming a feature.

Edited by BP1960

According to reports the Gillingham striker waltzed past Elokobi for the opening goal and J Wilson gave the ball away for the 2nd, poor defending and it's becoming a feature.

I didn't see who was responsible for the first goal but Wilson was for the 2nd - exactly 2 seconds after I said he had talent...

Correct me if I'm wrong, is he the only player who Scored during December and was player of the month too?

The only player that can score from corners with his head too it seems.

I like him simply because he acknowledges our fans regardless of the results...seems a decent bloke

Edited by underdog

For those who haven't logged on to OWTBs for a few month's things have changed....

Liam Kelly is now our hero and saviour and previous hero George Elekobi is to blame when we don't pick up points.

No its not fickle, fook off!!!

Carry on everyone, I've got your back,!

Edited by palmer1