New Home Kit's Finally Arrived

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The situation is really getting farcical now. Will latics have to bear the expected financial hit due to fans deciding not to bother now, or will they be compensated ?

And I agree with most, the quality of the away shirt is terrible and not something I'm prepared to part with £40 for.

don't use any link, don't buy the kit... my opinion anyway, farcical

Bit harsh, all opinions is hinting at that if you do buy one then please use the link and give a kick back to playershare and help us to fund players...surely a lesser bitter pill if your helping to fund a player too?

Bit harsh, all opinions is hinting at that if you do buy one then please use the link and give a kick back to playershare and help us to fund players...surely a lesser bitter pill if your helping to fund a player too?

Especially funding George, this has got to be worth it eh Tracey.

don't use any link, don't buy the kit... my opinion anyway, farcical

If you don't want to buy the kit, fine.

But if somebody does want to buy the kit raising a quid for PlayerShare, paid for by SportsDirect, seems like the way to do it for me.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

Edited by opinions4u

Especially funding George, this has got to be worth it eh Tracey.

Exactly....can't believe they wouldn't take up my offer of massaging that thigh...hmmm....maybe I have hit upon something for the ladies.....maybe not so much as molesting a player but like a buy one for a dinner date/charity auction..was going to say for a night but it would read soooooo wrong. Heheh..