One game, One sacked

Mark (:censored:head) Robins gone from Huddersfield already.

I know they got battered yesterday but I like to think our meaningless friendly win played a small part.

Well done Hudds, glad you didnt panic or anything....

He resigned, he wasn't sacked. Felt he couldn't bring success within the vision of the club.

He jumped before he was pushed....

Like has been said why not do it weeks ago instead of waiting until they got their biggest home defeat in years?

Mark (:censored:head) Robins gone from Huddersfield already.

I know they got battered yesterday but I like to think our meaningless friendly win played a small part.

Well done Hudds, glad you didnt panic or anything....

For someone from chadderton he is easy not to like, not because he's from Chad, but at least

Ex Man U

Hat trick for Norwich against in the prem

Some words he said when an opposition manager

Annoyingly smug look

He's probably an ok bloke, but........

When Dickov's backroom staff were sacked and he was a one man band, Robins gave him the dossiers Coventry had prepared on the other sides in the division.

Doesn't say much for his dossiers (or perhaps Dickov ability to do anything with them)!

I'm in a minority, but I'm glad that our top flight won't be subjected to a dinosaur like Pulis with his 1960's style tactics...

Me too, but his giant players and uncompromising tactics would no doubt work in this division.

I'll rephrase then, what is the 1960's over arching style of play? I was born in the 60's but didn't see that much professional football.

When England won the World Cup in 66 the team was known as "Ramsey's Wingless Wonders" giving an indication that the game upto then had relied on wing play , and Latics were no different . Colin Whitaker, Johnny Colquhoun, Peter Phoenix, Bob Ledger, tony Bartley etc all got down the wing and put the ball over. Simple stuff with centre forwards getting on the end.

But defences were much less "sophisticated" in those days, and in reality it was all a simpler game.