Away shirt

I'm hoping that this years kits are bad because they had to be rushed, next seasons will hopefully be better quality - Portsmouths kits look 10x the quality that ours do.

Those shirts cost around 5 or 6 dollars to make from heaven knows where, CNF - the quality will not get any better. Costs low, retail high, fans screwed. I don't think for one moment that anyone on here was expecting Sports Direct to just hand the money over.

A good few years ago now I bought the long sleeve 1970's tops from Toffs, the tangerine one went baggy and out of shape (like my wife) but the blue (Vic Halom) one is still going strong (like me).

:grin: thats a triffic analogy, i do hope for your sake the misses doesn't come on here or you've got some creeping to do

A good few years ago now I bought the long sleeve 1970's tops from Toffs, the tangerine one went baggy and out of shape (like my wife) but the blue (Vic Halom) one is still going strong (like me).

I think if the hubby described me like this, he'd be choosing his window...heheh...but your description did make me chuckle

:grin: thats a triffic analogy, i do hope for your sake the misses doesn't come on here or you've got some creeping to do

I think if the hubby described me like this, he'd be choosing his window...heheh...but your description did make me chuckle

Firstly she hates football and doesn't come on here. Secondly we are separating so I might just show it her anyway. Thirdly it's not true, it was purely for comic effect and actually she's in very good shape (for a woman of her age). Fourthly, no I won't be letting any of you have her contact details.

Edit: Any attractive (yes I'm shallow) ladies viewing, you've already passed the first interview by being on here. See the Vic Halom shirt comment about me on the original post, why not get in touch? We could go to a game together, in fact that gives me an idea for a dating website, I'm going to call it Match.com.

Edited by Magic Mikey

Firstly she hates football and doesn't come on here. Secondly we are separating so I might just show it her anyway. Thirdly it's not true, it was purely for comic effect and actually she's in very good shape (for a woman of her age). Fourthly, no I won't be letting any of you have her contact details.

Edit: Any attractive (yes I'm shallow) ladies viewing, you've already passed the first interview by being on here. See the Vic Halom shirt comment about me on the original post, why not get in touch? We could go to a game together, in fact that gives me an idea for a dating website, I'm going to call it Match.com.

Match.com, what sort of name is that, it'll never catch on.... :-)