Kusunga/Dieng

Elokobi

Winchester

Kelly

Jones (if fit?) or Dieng

Dayton

Clarke Harris

Forte

Those players but maybe Dayton & Winchester on the wings if he goes 4-4-2 instead.

I think Dieng did less :censored: than most last night so deserves a start but, can he manage two games in 4 days so soon?

Mills has been gash.

Clarke Harris to be subbed after 60 mins if he's doing nowt again.

I'd like to see a Turner or Bove given a run out but suspect Gros & Philliskirk will be the subs again

Edited by HarryBosch

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Racubka (mind the spelling)

Brown

Lockwood

J.wilson

Mills

Dayton

Winch

Jones

Philly (him and Dayton maybe swapping)

Forte

Clarke-Harris

Wasn't impressed with either Kelly nor Brian Wilson last night, not going to judge massively as they are a good side but still quite poor IMO

I'd play a 442 as I think it suits kelly and jones better and also suits JCH having somebody up top with him

I'd play

Rachubka

Brown

J.Wilson

Dieng

Mills

Winchester

Jones

Kelly (just)

Dayton

Forte

Clarke-Harris

Subs:

Coleman

B.Wilson

Elekobi

Mellor

Morgan-Smith

Philiskirk

Gros

We need to bin this 3-5-2 off - players obviously can't play it, as it never works and we just change system after 10 minutes anyway. We also need to stop changing formation in general every 10 minutes....

4-4-2 sat:

Rachubka

Wilson Wilson Elekobi Mills

Winc Jones Kelly (time to impress) Dayton

Forte JCH

Racubka (mind the spelling)

Brown

Lockwood

J.wilson

Mills

Dayton

Winch

Jones

Philly (him and Dayton maybe swapping)

Forte

Clarke-Harris

Wasn't impressed with either Kelly nor Brian Wilson last night, not going to judge massively as they are a good side but still quite poor IMO

Again, Lockwood is injured and out 8 weeks minimum.

This is my team. 4-4-2, I admit it still doesn't look inspiring, but would any combination from this squad?.

Rachubka

Brown

Kusunga

J Wilson

Elokobi

Winchester

Kelly

Jones (Dieng if Jones not fit)

Dayton

Bove

Forte

I have left out the big disappointments, B Wilson, Mills, Mellor, Philliskirk, JCH in the hope it shakes them up.

Edited by BP1960

Some fall from grace for Mills, a week ago he was the best left back we've had in donkeys years.

He's not impressed in pre season, and now been subbed for Brown on at least two occasions, is he under orders not to commit himself too far forward though ?

What Brown gives you is enthusiasm, which seems to be lacking by some in this squad.

Edited by BP1960

Really? I thought he seemed to flap quite a lot last night, and most of his passes where under hit

I agree, I thought he found tempo of Middlesbrough slick passing too much last night.

However, he is new to British football and I hope he learns quickly to adapt.

Edited by BP1960

He at least tried to play it on the floor and to feet rather than aimless hoofs forward in the air to Clarke-Harris

I think we all agree on that, I thought LJ was supposed to have stamped out the aimless hoofs now Grounds has gone to the Championship.

Some fall from grace for Mills, a week ago he was the best left back we've had in donkeys years.

I thought he was disappointing in all respects at Colchester, and he seemed a little slower than I remembered. No way I would drop him though, I would need a lot more convincing that he has become a bad player.