The OFFICIAL outrageous knee jerk reaction thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Played off the park by a better side. Every player we've got is :censored:, except the ones who weren't picked - they should have played. The young players are :censored:. The manager has no faith in the youth system. The older players are :censored:. We need more experience on the park. The players have no respect for the manager. The players haven't been paid this month. The club will announce it's going into administration tomorrow. Last one out TURN OFF THE LIGHTS.

KtF

Last night, during a proper competitve game, Dayton came on and had a shirt with no number, no name, no logos and badges and was clearly straight out of a packet from the now non-existent club shop...

Pish poor that.

#Sportsdirect.comout

(On a mildly serious point though; WTF was that about? Did he spill his pie & peas down his 1 and only proper shirt in the dressing room or something?)

Last night, during a proper competitve game, Dayton came on and had a shirt with no number, no name, no logos and badges and was clearly straight out of a packet from the now non-existent club shop...

Pish poor that.

#Sportsdirect.comout

(On a mildly serious point though; WTF was that about? Did he spill his pie & peas down his 1 and only proper shirt in the dressing room or something?)

To be fair (and go against the whole point of the thread, but that's never stopped me before) he played an absolute blinder as the mystery man. More of that I say.

23 home league games to go of this, I'm tearing up my season ticket.

I remember watching a Latics fan throw his season ticket on the ptich in disgust once.

A really moving and heartfelt jesture?

Well maybe not when its at the end of the last game of the season. It followed a 2-5 home defeat by Manchester City as we finished about 17th in our first season back in division one "after 68 years"(TM of the Oldham Evening Chronicle).

Crap game certainly. Dissappointing as even a 1-0 victory (and we took the lead) would have seen us finish as high as 13th I think, absolutley. A complete knee-jerk and inapproporate reaction? Yes, yes, yes.