The OFFICIAL outrageous knee jerk reaction thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And live lw commentary was seconds yes seconds behind the actual play... Mike n Roy out!!!!! .... Yes... Yea I dis listen and watch at the same time.. Yes... Yes I am that sad.. Are you looking at my girlfriend?... Are you calling her a liar!!!! Me out

Last night, during a proper competitve game, Dayton came on and had a shirt with no number, no name, no logos and badges and was clearly straight out of a packet from the now non-existent club shop...

Pish poor that.

#Sportsdirect.comout

(On a mildly serious point though; WTF was that about? Did he spill his pie & peas down his 1 and only proper shirt in the dressing room or something?)

The person who is responsible for printing the teamsheets out.

Dayton despite being number 7 this season, was down as 19 (his number from last season) on the teamsheet because the shirt has to match the team sheet he had to wear a blank shirt. He still wore his 7 shorts though.

It was also why the officials were late to come out for the 2nd half.

If the ref had booked him when he looked like doing it might have been interesting.

The person who is responsible for printing the teamsheets out.

Dayton despite being number 7 this season, was down as 19 (his number from last season) on the teamsheet because the shirt has to match the team sheet he had to wear a blank shirt. He still wore his 7 shorts though.

It was also why the officials were late to come out for the 2nd half.

If the ref had booked him when he looked like doing it might have been interesting.

Correct , I blame this for Middlesbrough's second goal catching us cold at the start of the second half.

Wouldn't that be colder?

☉_☉

It would but I'm best prepared then with oodles of layers looking like the Michelin man icon...

Last night I wasn't prepared, although I had shower proof pants on, and a gortex coat I still looked like a drowned rat & caused numerous earthquakes with my attempted run down sheep foot lane in the process.....it was not a good look for me.

So out with summer footy....I can't have that kind of freak weather on match days...winter I know what's coming...crap and that not just on the pitch either....hehe

Knee jerk reaction = we're rubbish. Poor caliber of strikers / midfielders / defenders / goal keepers to chose from, with negative tactics.

A question as I don't get to BP too much, what with living in Milton Keynes.

From my eyes, the only viable way we can improve is to up the gate receipts to have a larger budget to attract the better players.
Why would you play negative football and lose / draw more than you win at home? How would that increase the foot fall?
I thought we were on to a winner last season given the style of play. Admittedly we lost more than we should have, but were the better team playing the better football more often than not.

This to me, if persevered, would / could have added numbers to the gate as the entertainment would be more enjoyable / exciting.
So my question is this.
Why did the club change its ethos to negative football, lowering the gate and therefore the budget in the process and how, given the football knowledge the manager / coaching team / backroom staff etc have, honestly believe x10-x15 games of attractive football with slightly below average results is enough to rip it up and start over with boring football?

If you take aside the Peterborough flook (lets be honest, it won't happen again in a decade), what were the outstanding performances of the new tactics?
I honestly believe we would have finished 15th-18th last season if we had maintained the attractive football which is where we finished anyway.

best this season = just about stay up with 3rd round FA Cup run.
worst this season = relegated

prediction = 19th-20th