LJ gets the message...

While it doesn't make me angry I do find it pretty cringeworthy and completely meaningless, marketing bollocks.

Likewise. I don't particularly like the slogan/motto/hashtag whatever, but then again I don't care if we have one or not. But social media is important for marketing these days so I can see why it's done.

Not having a pop at anyone complaining about the quality/validity of slogans. My gripe is the suggestion that he should just get on with the football side of things. As if spending a few minutes thinking about it or a few seconds answering a question is somehow detracting from him managing the team!

The 'Athleticos' being a bunch of kids which 95% of OAFC fans dont give a hoot about

Excuse me if I think its more of a nightmare

the kids are what we need and without them there is no future. the athleticos are doing a great job, i hope that their groups numbers grow too so we dont have to be subjected to the ninety degree baloon crew all with their matching haircuts and fake osti tops