Tomasz Kuszczak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be very good. PR was poor on Tues flapping at every cross. Don't believe he laid a single hand on any of boros crosses

There were occasions on Tuesday where I was expecting to hear ' bloody hell Oxley come off your line!'

Would prefer a number 9.

Yep. Similar to the Llera situation, Kuszczak would be an improvement on what we have already but we are crying out to strengthen up front. Given that the budget will only stretch so far, this needs to be the priority.

There were occasions on Tuesday where I was expecting to hear ' bloody hell Oxley come off your line!'

hahahahaha! I was stunned, for me that was the huge difference between Oxley and PR last season, PR relieved pressure by taking crosses.

PR had a very bad spell at Leeds where he dropped 4 or 5 crosses in the first half and the oppo scored 3, he was subbed off in the game, hope that form hasn't return. Any strong defence have to have a strong keeper!!

Yep. Similar to the Llera situation, Kuszczak would be an improvement on what we have already but we are crying out to strengthen up front. Given that the budget will only stretch so far, this needs to be the priority.

Agree, there's been nothing to suggest that the management think the same though.

Agree, there's been nothing to suggest that the management think the same though.

In his LP interview he said he was still on the lookout for a number 9 and would bring one in quality/budget allowing.

But I wouldn't have thought there was much left at all in the budget so would seem strange to bring in a new keeper when it wasn't really an obvious position that needed strengthening. Especially one that would be on decent wages, if true.

I'd be somewhat surprised if we brought in a new keeper as first choice,considering Rachubka signed a new contract on the proviso that he'd be the number one this season.

I'd be very disappointed if this signing is doable and Johnson decided not to so as not to upset Rachubka.

We'd have the best keeper in League One.