Tomasz Kuszczak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the sports direct deal, who knows exactly what our budget is? We might have enough for a keeper AND a number 9, we might not.

All I know is, if Kuszczak is available then sign him. He's streets ahead of not only Chubs, but every keeper in the division.

Yep. Similar to the Llera situation, Kuszczak would be an improvement on what we have already but we are crying out to strengthen up front. Given that the budget will only stretch so far, this needs to be the priority.

did you not know we've got the leagues top goalscorer??

Yes the wall was in the wrong place but he has only one player in the back four in the right position - J Wilson. Elokobi should be at left back and Mills and Brown off the pitch. A better performance by Paul tonight - saves and some poor back passes to deal with.

I'm not convinced by Rachubka.

If Kuszczak doesn't have a club by the start of September, I wouldn't be surprised if we sign him on a month to month basis. A small amount of cash coming in from Oldham is better than none and it will put him in the shop window.

That said, he's a proven keeper, clubs know what he can do. I can't see him being without a club for long, especially if a first choice keeper gets injured somewhere.

Edited by blueatheart

After the goal tonight we had conceded every shot on target at home this season 7/7 made a couple of saves after that but does appear a little shakey at present.

That stat is completely made up, surely?

Edit: I missed that you said home games.

Edited by dec666