David Noble signs

Can't remember seeing him play before, but in a recent interview, I remember Johnson referring to him as being similar in style to Harkins and Baxter.

Not sure if he's trying to convince himself/us with that comment, but worth a gamble to prove fitness if so, seeing as we're not exactly abundant in flair.

On Non contract terms it can't go wrong. Great signing. Strength and experience in the middle of the pitch goes a long way in this division. Hopefully jch can get back to pre season form and with forte and gros they can provide the goals. I might be proved wrong but I think Lee Johnson has put a very competitive squad together considering the budget he is probably working with.

Can't remember seeing him play before, but in a recent interview, I remember Johnson referring to him as being similar in style to Harkins and Baxter.

Not sure if he's trying to convince himself/us with that comment, but worth a gamble to prove fitness if so, seeing as we're not exactly abundant in flair.

But not quick or particularly creative according to some fans, however, they say he can pass a ball.

I suspect he will play as a holding midfielder.

An attacking midfielder at last - you must be happy?

I think they meant his general control of the ball, he's not a creative player they say.

'Talented with the ball no doubt , but end product or a forward thinking pass , i didn't see one.'

Edited by BP1960

But not quick or particularly creative according to some fans, however, they say he can pass a ball.

I suspect he will play as a holding midfielder.

You could well be right, but depends on roles he's been asked to fulfil in the past. Different managers see different qualities in players. I'd say from the snippets of what Johnson has said, he seems to see him as more of an attacking player. Time will tell of course.

Dumb moment, but how does this non-contract thing work?

Registered as a player for us with the FA, but he doesnt have a deal with us? And, will we be not actually paying him?

Sorry, i'm confuddled...![

Something like get paid as you pay if we get don't keep him on cost us nothing at sametime he his free to leave.