not upto it

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why after Forte ripped em 1st half did they not think to give him the ball 2nd half?.

Captain Kelly should have been dragged off he was :censored:....this could go on and on.

Forte was invisible last week in the 2nd half also, I don't think he is fully fit Edited by NIKI1234

For central midfielders Kelly, Jones and Dieng give the ball away far too regularly. Their passing is so sloppy. The way they helped drive us forward, genuine attacking threats, for the first half an hour was something we missed last season, but how can a whole team lose momentum so quickly. I'd like to see Winchester in the middle so we keep the ball better.

We went from by far the better side to a shambles in the space of 10 minutes. Second half we were abysmal.

Did I read somewhere that Johnson said Kelly was better than Korey Smith? Not fit to lace his boots.

Elekobi's gonna be another waste of playershare money.

Clarke-harris is probably the most over-rated latics player for some time, I just don't understand the hype. Might come up with the odd worldly once in a blue moon but makes me laugh how he struts around the pitch like he's ten men and falls over as soon as a defender comes within 3 yards of hhim and then sulks for 10mins.

Did I read somewhere that Johnson said Kelly was better than Korey Smith? Not fit to lace his boots.

Clarke-harris is probably the most over-rated latics player for some time, I just don't understand the hype. Might come up with the odd worldly once in a blue moon but makes me laugh how he struts around the pitch like he's ten men and falls over as soon as a defender comes within 3 yards of hhim and then sulks for 10mins.

Agreed gaz,what i have seen of big george doesnt inspire me either.

as for JCH he needs to pull his socks up RAPIDLY

as for kelly,he is a very POOR replacement of KS.

Edited by rigsby

Unless Winchester was knackered I think moving him into the middle alongside Jones and bringing Dayton on 10-15 minutes earlier would've made more sense.As good as Winchester is on the ball he's not going to burst forward to support JCH.Playing one up top means the two wide men need to support as much as possible,which Forte was doing effectively especially in the first half finding space.

In my eyes Winchester should be central where he's going to be more involved,with the industrious Jones alongside him and Dieng behind them.

Piss poor Corney get your cheque book out or its gonna be league 2 tryin to do it on the cheap wont cut it you get what you pay for - unless a Leon Clarke comes in its curtains and how stewards can kick fans out when we stuggle to get 3000 is beyond me club is fooked see you in the Conference.

Re JCH, this 100%

He is either not good enough or not ready for a starting place and I have had enough of the sulking and falling over, so what if he's young! He is being paid as a professional footballer and we can't afford to get relegated while he decides if he can be bothered to try and learn his trade.

Piss poor Corney get your cheque book out or its gonna be league 2 tryin to do it on the cheap wont cut it you get what you pay for - unless a Leon Clarke comes in its curtains and how stewards can kick fans out when we stuggle to get 3000 is beyond me club is fooked see you in the Conference.

100% but corney has no money.

Re JCH, this 100%

He is either not good enough or not ready for a starting place and I have had enough of the sulking and falling over, so what if he's young! He is being paid as a professional footballer and we can't afford to get relegated while he decides if he can be bothered to try and learn his trade.

+10

First half was very good. But for a slip by Brown we'd have gone in with a deserved lead. Midfielders getting forwards, Winchester sublime and Forte a threat.

Second half was clueless dirge. Forte marked out of the game. Clarke-Harris ineffective (how long do we allow him to be potential for). Kelly looked like he'd never seen a ball in his life and then the goals.

Their second was a failure of three defenders to do their job. I think Rachubka should have saved it too.

The third was Rachubka being soft and Noble not knowing his job. Pitiful.

After that our players looked like they didn't care.

There were positives in the first half. But football matches last twice as long. Johnson needs to get this team ticking for a whole game.

Edited by opinions4u

Not seen Kelly have a good game since he's been here absolute crap secend half no energy effortless we rolled over, Orient dident break sweat second half. Like the look of Forte, Elokobi to LB on Saturday drop Mills bring Brian Wilson back in instead of Brown and have Kusunga and J.Wilson in the centre. Don't know what's happened to Philly he's half the player he is when we first signed him

Mills and Kelly were poor.

The rest were let down badly by the manager.

Jones, Dieng and Winchester looked excellent in midfield first half, but when the manager is playing five at the back at home, what chance do they have?

Clarke-Harris is soft and his inexperience shows at times, but I'm sure he'll learn loads up front on his own.

We played some good football and looked the better team in the first half, if we had somebody next to JCH we win the game easy.