Wait till Tuesday night, be lucky to get 3000. Playing 5 4 1 at the end of last season worked but was boring. It's still boring, and fans won't put up with it.

It wasn't boring when we won.

We can hoof it for all I care now. I'm just sick of us being :censored:.

All I ask is that we at least flirt with promotion for a few months.

It wasn't boring when we won.

We can hoof it for all I care now. I'm just sick of us being :censored:.

All I ask is that we at least flirt with promotion for a few months.

this, when you come away with 3 points on a saturday there's not a better feeling, even if the footballs :censored:e... it moves you further up the table towards the goal we all want, promotion

I've definately changed my football mindset as i've got older.

It used to be all about the win. Losing would genuinely ruin my weekend; especially if we'd lost poorly. I'd be out on the piss in Manchester and at 2am, i'd get pissed off all over again thinking about the likes of a Dave Beharall losing his marker at a set piece again & again.

The older i've got, the more i've learned to leave it where it should be; at the ground. If we've lost, very rarely will if affect my day or rest of the weekend.

The other thing as i've got older is, now there are so much more other things that realistically my money goes towards that are more important than football, a hobby at the end of the day.

For my ST outlay, i actually want to feel i'm getting value for money. I actually want to enjoy watching us play decent football.

The quandry for me was last season; I really did thank goodness we went on our unbeaten 10 game run and avoided relegation. But, i didnt enjoy watching us at all during that time. At all. We were drawing games and winning the odd ones around those draws; and i should have jumping at that, but i wasn't. I was glad, dont get me wrong we were picking the points up to see us safe; of course I was: but :censored: me; it was grim viewing and I didnt enjoy it at all.

I hoped LJ would strike some sort of balance between his 2 wildly different last season tactics forthis season. He hasnt though.

Honestly, and i'm well aware there is a looooong way to go this season, if this style continues; particularly for the home games, I can hand on heart say this will be one ST holder who wont be renewing. I want to enjoy our games and our play. Picking snippets out of games isnt really enough to justify a decent chunk of money being spent anymore.

Early to say that, I know it is; I really do. But, there you go. It's :censored:e ATM, sorry but it is. And is was for a fair whack of last season too. And I do t see it changed any time soon...

It used to be all about the win. Losing would genuinely ruin my weekend; especially if we'd lost poorly. I'd be out on the piss in Manchester and at 2am, i'd get pissed off all over again thinking about the likes of a Dave Beharall losing his marker at a set piece again & again.

The older i've got, the more i've learned to leave it where it should be; at the ground. If we've lost, very rarely will if affect my day or rest of the weekend.

The other thing as i've got older is, now there are so much more other things that realistically my money goes towards that are more important than football, a hobby at the end of the day.

For my ST outlay, i actually want to feel i'm getting value for money. I actually want to enjoy watching us play decent football.

The quandry for me was last season; I really did thank goodness we went on our unbeaten 10 game run and avoided relegation. But, i didnt enjoy watching us at all during that time. At all. We were drawing games and winning the odd ones around those draws; and i should have jumping at that, but i wasn't. I was glad, dont get me wrong we were picking the points up to see us safe; of course I was: but :censored: me; it was grim viewing and I didnt enjoy it at all.

I hoped LJ would strike some sort of balance between his 2 wildly different last season tactics forthis season. He hasnt though.

Honestly, and i'm well aware there is a looooong way to go this season, if this style continues; particularly for the home games, I can hand on heart say this will be one ST holder who wont be renewing. I want to enjoy our games and our play. Picking snippets out of games isnt really enough to justify a decent chunk of money being spent anymore.

Early to say that, I know it is; I really do. But, there you go. It's :censored:e ATM, sorry but it is. And is was for a fair whack of last season too. And I do t see it changed any time soon...

I don't think SC is happy watching either - and its free for him.

If we do get thunderstorms I'll wager it will be nearer 2500....the only bonus is that Vale might bring a few.

If we lose Tuesday which is possible and then again at Preston which is highly likely that would be 1 point from 12.

I really want LJ to be succesful here but the signs are not good, nearly 60 games in and no sign of any prolonged progress. It's up to the players once the whistle blows but these are all hand picked and supposedly vetted by Johnson.

I watched City today and they make the game look so easy, I know they're a class above but they work so hard to find space for each other....pass and move, pass and move, something which we just don't seem to want to do.

As soon as Brown's misplaced pass gifted them the goal on Saturday I just new we would get beaten, heads went down, passes went astray and that 2nd half was just what we have come to expect for as long as I care to remember.

We have a squad once again on paper that should be able to compete in this division but for some reason no matter what formation or team takes to the field we seem to fall woefully short of what's required.

The inside of the new stand will hopefully be full of corporate clients come January but unless the team starts to perform the seats in the stand are going to be empty!

I agree with all of this but in addition to age and other priorities, doesn't the more indifferent response to defeat and crap performances also come from it being thoroughly expected on the back on what the past few seasons have had to offer? Since Sheridan got the boot we've been poor and pretty dire to watch (but for the occasional moments of entertainment).

I agree with all of this but in addition to age and other priorities, doesn't the more indifferent response to defeat and crap performances also come from it being thoroughly expected on the back on what the past few seasons have had to offer? Since Sheridan got the boot we've been poor and pretty dire to watch (but for the occasional moments of entertainment).

Its a fair point I go to the vast majority of games and away I quite enjoy the football/results we get the atmosphere is generally a lot more positive as well but since the start of last season we really havent been the best and dominant team at home in many games, nearly every team we play seems to know how to set up against us its almost criminal, if we get results and win our share 1-0 fine but we dont so the crowds will fall even diehards who have been going for years are questioning their outlay and who can blame them ?

Edited by athleticosOA95