Players who are alright

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winchester and Forte have been better than alright.

Gonna stick my neck out and say Rachubka. Ok, he's been at fault for some of the goals we've conceded, but he's also pulled off some great saves, and I'm not convinced that the lack of communication at the back is his fault.

One thing I can say for Johnson is that I don't think I've disliked a single one of his signings so far.

Ability varies but they all seem honest enough, apart from maybe Korey Smith but he came nowhere near the likes of Furman for going through the motions and taking the piss out of us and his manager.

Winchester and Forte have been better than alright.

Gonna stick my neck out and say Rachubka. Ok, he's been at fault for some of the goals we've conceded, but he's also pulled off some great saves, and I'm not convinced that the lack of communication at the back is his fault.

I think he should have done better with every goal we have conseeded so far in the league. And if im honest I cant remember any good saves, even at this early stage in the season I think he is lucky we only have him or he could be dropped

They're all alright. But that's about it at the moment.

I still say Winchester has passing ability and potential but is a lightweight ponce which is why he can't be risked in the middle. Hopefully he'll get stuck in and start to be a bit stronger and more dominant over 90 minutes.

One thing I can say for Johnson is that I don't think I've disliked a single one of his signings so far.

Ability varies but they all seem honest enough, apart from maybe Korey Smith but he came nowhere near the likes of Furman for going through the motions and taking the piss out of us and his manager.

Even with all the 'jobs for the boys' signings that have gone on, I've always felt the same but I'm struggling to see anything in Liam Kelly

I'd start with someone to play along side him...

Ah, i see.

However, the lad needs a rocket up his arse. Struts around the pitch. Ball comes over the top and he leaves it too late to chase. Too many failed attempts at the fancy flick. Also rolling around on the floor is just embarrassing....physio was even chuckling. I really rate his potential but his work ethic is awful.