• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth a giggle some of the comments from earlier in this thread

Kelly is :censored:

We are :censored: and going down

14th would be a good season

Id hope to finish 10th but i also hope we win the champions league.

How many eat their words

On a side note i would still say that we dont have that many shining lights in this team. For me its that the players in the squad are there to do a certain job. We have square pegs in square holes this year. No playing wingers at left back etc. England have had the same problem for years, trying to shoe horn star players into the starting 11 rather than doing whats best for the team.

Whatever happens between now and the end of the season we should still be happy that the football has improved during LJ's stewardship.

The manager has shown he is learning from his mistakes, I expect him to make a few more between now and the end of the season as he looks to get that bit extra which could get us to the play offs.

This could also be what prevents us from getting there by making the little changes that don't work. Definitely been a season of progress and with some of these players tied down to 2 and 3 year contracts next season could be the one where we give it a good go. But I suppose Orient might have thought that at the start of the season.

Credit to manager and players for pulling it back together after Yeovil and MK.

This has been the main difference from many a year. Every setback or two has managed to be recovered from, things are changed and it invariably has worked.

How often did Penney, Dickov and I suppose Ronnie stick to the same thing week in week out.