Should I bother?...

I've not been yet this year due to to holidays etc but already it seems like just another copy and paste from the majority of the last 17 odd seasons spent in this dreadful division.

Is there anything any different? Are there any glimmers of hope that this season can be anything other than what we all know and hate??

Please tell me it ain't so.....

Edited by Snookmeister

Didn't go today. The home games have been my only outings thus far. I saw enough from the Vale game to suggest we should stay up. Couple of additions who need to be experienced and we could see some progress.

but right now I'd take another season in this league. Sooner Lockwood is back the better. First name on the teamsheet.

I've not been yet this year due to to holidays etc but already it seems like just another copy and paste from the majority of the last 17 odd seasons spent in this dreadful division.

Is there anything any different? Are there any glimmers of hope that this season can be anything other than what we all know and hate??

I'll come Donny if you go...

I might have a mildly pressing engagement for next Saturday!!

Washing your hair?, I know how you feel.

It is the same old, same old at the mo, thought we would get a pasting at PNE, but second half I thought we shaved it and deserve a draw.

Go on Saturday, trust me, the team need support and we are against captain crab who does desrve a little bit of stick IMO..heheh

Fans are already voting with their feet. Less than 3000 for the second home league game, and 500 at least less than we would've expected to take to Preston on a Saturday.

You wouldn't be the only one.

A Lancs cricket final trumps Preston away for me. Always will do.

I'm feeling slightly turned off at the minute if I'm completely honest, part of it is down to the negative tactics LJ seems to have deployed. But mostly I'm getting fed up with the way money has corrupted the domestic game. It used to be about how good 11 men are at a sport against 11 other men. But now it seems that to progress at any level it all comes down to how big your budget is. I really enjoyed watching the World Cup because it was purely about the competitive aspect of it, nobody could buy their way out of trouble and 90% of the games could have gone either way and that's how Football should be. I want to be proven wrong and I'll continue to support the club, but I do feel as though club Football is becoming a bit too predictable.

I'm feeling slightly turned off at the minute if I'm completely honest, part of it is down to the negative tactics LJ seems to have deployed. But mostly I'm getting fed up with the way money has corrupted the domestic game. It used to be about how good 11 men are at a sport against 11 other men. But now it seems that to progress at any level it all comes down to how big your budget is. I really enjoyed watching the World Cup because it was purely about the competitive aspect of it, nobody could buy their way out of trouble and 90% of the games could have gone either way and that's how Football should be. I want to be proven wrong and I'll continue to support the club, but I do feel as though club Football is becoming a bit too predictable.

Whole-heartedly agree with these views.

Money has killed and continues to kill ours and other teams hopes of ever competing at a top level. Teams have proved that you can sneak your way out of League 1 on a lower budget, eg. Yeovil, Blackpool - but if you look at recent history, the teams that have gone up are the ones with money.

Yes, you should bother.

It's been bad but not as bad as some of these need it to be.

Forte is good to watch, Winchester even better than previous seasons, James Wilson is a Rolls Royce of a defender, Mike Jones is busy like Wesolowski was but with a bit more direction.

Your debut might even drag a goal out of Clarke Harris.

Guest Stanley30

Pointless mate, year after year of the same dross. It so disheartening when you see clubs about our size progress and build yet we have just stagnated and it will be another season in this division. Just complete lack of ambition within the club, as soon as we receive the magical £350K bid we sell the players who could actually help us progress.

I’m sick to the back teeth with it and I won’t be shelling out any more money.