I don't think I hate any clubs anymore, just not worth the effort. I've a strong dislike for United & City but got a few good mates/family that support them so want them to do well for their sakes. I really dislike MK Dons for introducing franchising into British Football. Liverpool get on my tits as do Leeds and Newcastle.

That'll be your big teats. My moobs as well. However, i really can't stand City fans. I'm deeply scarred following the Good Friday riot and the several unpleasant trips donw the road.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like all these 'sudden' Man City. It was great to see them overtake Man Utd, but since then they've started to get on my tats also.

It would have been nice to see what the rivalry with Rochdale would have been like, if we had played each over more than a handful of times over the last 17 years.

leeds bolton city swansea wigan blackpool burnley huddersflid celtic qpr sheff weds sheff utd wrexham cardiff milton keynes stockport preston barnsley chesterflid doncaster roma any turkish team new york city melbourne city liverpool united tranmere

In roughly that order on average.

after our games in the 80's City were always my number 1 hate, United obviously not far behind. Perhaps Utd shaded it for a while in the early 90's before I remembered just how much I hated City. Now to be honest I just dont care. I am in the nice position of being able to take pleasure in their defeats whilst shrugging at their victories. Nothing I can do to stop City's march to world domination so I shall just laugh at any stumble they make on their way (that and vigorously flick the v's at the TV whenever their mong fans are in shot - which I also do for United to be fair).

Other past pet hates that have faded in time are Blackburn, Leeds & Everton. Liverpool are puffed up bellends, of course. MK Dons are just pitiful. Their fans, I mean customers, beneath even contempt.

But, yeah - getting old. Don't BLOODY CARE anymore. Think I maybe watched 10-12 Prem games last season, will be less this year. None of it seems relevant to me anymore.

Although,saying all that, I shall be the first to dance on their graves when i) the Glazer experiment plays out to it's grand conclusion leaving an empty husk behind and ii)Iran invades the UAE or the any Indian slave labourers in Abu Dhabi rise up and bring an end to their regime and their 'soft power' City plaything. Or, hey, I'd even take those ISIS pigs rocking up there. ALLAHU AKBAR!

MK :censored:faces - just a wrong wrong wrong club.

United/City - Growing up with various family members/friends an school peers as fans and their constant piss taking makes me happy as anything when either get beat.

Rangers - Horrible club with even :censored:tier fans with Manchester centre after their Uefa cup final as a prime example of how classless they are.

Man Utd - because they believe themselves to be bigger than the game itself.

MK Dons - because going to their ground was one of the most Soul destroying experiences of my life. If they are the future of Football, then I don't wish to be a part of it.

Sheff Utd - every club has its idiots who follow them, but when you see innocent get attacked outside their ground. Not to mention nearly getting glassed outside their ground for wearing a Latics shirt (not even on a matchday) then it certainly has a negative influence on your opinion of them

But like what others on here have said I've found myself getting nicer as I've got older. There are plenty of clubs I'd love us to get one over on, but none of them exactly offend me.

I can't stand a lot of United fans and and I'd love us to beat them more than any other club, but as some of my family has supported them since the 1940s I find it hard to truly hate them.

I hate that MK exist and wish that they didn't, but annoyingly the MK fans I know are good people that have good views about football.

I hate Plymouth due to being from Exeter. It pisses me off when Shez does well there as he was my favourite player growing up.

I also hate Steve Evans and (to a lesser extent) Graham Westley.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Rangers - Horrible club with even :censored:tier fans with Manchester centre after their Uefa cup final as a prime example of how classless they are.

Rangers. Oh I :censored:ing detest those chunts. And Liverpool.

We the people. Dont make me laugh.

http://www.rangerscharity.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=47

http://www.rangerscharity.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=50

proper horrible classless chunts

Edited by OAFCM35

Was this thread started so we can vent our anger on other teams instead of our own team!! Feck It hear goes!! Rangers, sheff utd,Bolton an man utd but the last 2 season has turned too laughter with them!! Nice one I feel better after that,come on Oldham!!