JCH Leaving

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slight over reaction.

I was in talks over buying a new Ferrari the other day, I still have my M reg fiesta.

In talks the day the window closes...

Not really an over reaction is it?

If he leaves today we need a replacement today. Not in a few weeks time when the loan window opens

Source for those not on Twitter.

@MENOAFC: Just had it confirmed that Jonson Clarke-Harris is in talks with an unnamed Championship club. No more information at this stage. #oafc

@Matt_Chambers_: Jonson Clarke-Harris talking to a Championship club... No idea who. Wolves and Derby rumoured to be interested in the past. #oafc

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

In talks the day the window closes...

Not really an over reaction is it?

If he leaves today we need a replacement today. Not in a few weeks time when the loan window opens

Talks are talks. They can break down for all sorts of reasons, exactly why deadline day is bull:censored:. If a club had him seriously on their radar talks should have occurred weeks ago.

If not, then said club will need to pay a premium for the inconvenience caused.

There will be a few delighted with this on the basis he's underperforming in relation to the overexpectancy our fans have placed on him. He'd be a huge loss with our depleted forward line as it is. We'll be so short of attackers without time to sign any. LJ needs irons in the fire, and it's likely they'll be without the money we earn from JCH.