JCH Leaving

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stanley30

its only bloody football! They have an ambitious manager, they play good football, nice stadium and have a good young English Manager. I don't understand whats so bad with that?

its only bloody football! They have an ambitious manager, they play good football, nice stadium and have a good young English Manager. I don't understand whats so bad with that?

Could be argued for the budget and set up are underperforming, never liked him never will, same mould as Evans and another nob Greg Abbott always in the fourth officials ear because generally thats all they have to offer think a word Id describe them as is gob:censored:es.

I don't mind Robinson.. I know he works for the franchise we all despise and he's a scouser but apart from that he's a good young manager

No he's not.

He's had far more money than most in this league & better facilities & patience from a chairman that's unheard of nowadays yet he's never managed to get them up.

He's got less money now but that's pretty much entirely down to his own inability to get them promoted.

I don't particularly like Robinson, partly due to being MK manager and partly because he whines a lot and isn't as gracious in defeat as the average manager.

But I wouldn't put him in the same category as Evans, for that he'd need to be a criminal (or at least completely ruin a club, which is why I'd put Westley in that category).

• 1 month later...