JCH Leaving

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yet again, assuming sources are correct, we go and pop another balloon of positivity

Yet another wholesale squad change in 12 months, another promising player leaves at the drop of a hat a the usual pathetic sums no doubt offered to us ie £200k

£1m + 20% sell on plus Leon Clarke or tell them to sod off

Please take stance Latics!

400k min + sell on. The Guys 20 years old and has huge huge huge potential!

Based on what? He's scored 7 league goals in 45 games.

Don't think we'll get anywhere near that unfortunately.

The main thing is that if he goes he's replaced asap.

Rumours on social media confirm it might be an un-named Championship club who might be Wolves. Or might not be.

Fee for JCH with Leon Clarke in on loan would be great. But we do have to replace him.

More likely this lad on loan;

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ibrahim-keita-route-being-wolves-6565797

He's got a track record of taking rumours off Twitter and reporting them on here as fact.

This one could well be the latter though. Hopefully.

A journalist (Chambers) points out Wolves and Derby RUMOURED to be linked with him in the past....

Then it becomes, Wolves REPORTEDLY in talks.... followed by a made-up fee... hmmm

In any case, with the edited goals tally on Wikipedia, sounds like JCH's agent is busy....!

There will be a few delighted with this on the basis he's underperforming in relation to the overexpectancy our fans have placed on him. He'd be a huge loss with our depleted forward line as it is. We'll be so short of attackers without time to sign any. LJ needs irons in the fire, and it's likely they'll be without the money we earn from JCH.

Maybe I'm just thinking of my personal view but I don't think many fans expect him to be great right now, in 2 or 3 years time however he has the potential to be so much better than league one.

It's far from certain of course as he still has so much to learn, which is why I think he should be settled with us.

If we do sell him, I don't want him back on loan.

It doesn't benefit us to put up with his inconsistencies.

We should try and bring in someone more experienced, even if that means waiting for the loan window. Forte is on form fortunately, it's not like we're losing our only goal threat.