Danny Philliskirk

Dominic Poleon

Jonathan Forte

James Dayton

Amari Morgan-Smith

Jordan Bove

Rhys Turner

Anyone I've missed?

An experienced out-and-out striker seems to be the only thing missing, but with a squad that looks very much set up for 4-3-3 and Forte having hit form, the blow is softened somewhat.

It is a squad to finish 14th! I can't see us breaking 60 points unless unexpectedly one of our 'strikers' runs into form and Forte stays fit. I was hoping we would push for 70+ points - 6 more wins than last year but we need more goals for that. Does Poleon make a loan signing more likely? I think not as the lad has to play to improve. Bove and Rhys will be lucky to make the subs bench. Winchester might be wondering what he has to do and Mellor should ask to go out on loan

A few people have suggested Winchesters nose might be put out of joint with Tidser signing - why?

I can't see him dropping any of Jones, Kelly or Winchester on Saturday.

I think he should rest Winchester and possibly Kelly tonight though. Jones seems fitter than Kelly and should be fine.

Tidser should get a run out then I imagine he will be back up ahead of a possible permanent move in January?

As much as I think the suggestion Winchester can't last 90 minutes is bollocks it'll be good if Tidser has the quality to step in for him (or the other two) here and there so as not to run him into the ground.