2014/15 Video Highlights - Brought To You By PlayerShare

I thought it would be a good idea to have one thread for the season's video highlights, making it easier to track the season.

I'll try to update it when the iPlayer coverage appears and then replace that link when the "decent" YouTube coverage comes out.

(sometimes links will vanish, so no guarantees we will get a full season but I'll give it a go).

Unofficially and crassly sponsored by PlayerShare Easysearch - use the link to search the web and earn money for PlayerShare!

http://laticsplayershare.easysearch.org.uk/

Pre-season:

Curzon Ashton 1-8 Latics

Latics 2-1 Newcastle

Latics 1-1 Melbourne

Latics 3-1 Huddersfield
Edited by Ackey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it really irritate anyone else that when the Championship doesn't play the Football league show can't be bothered?

No, purely because they would still only give everyone bar the team that "Clem" visits 30 seconds. There is a question about false-advertising from the BBC, but frankly the less opportunity for the likes of Claridge to be on TV the better.

Does it really irritate anyone else that when the Championship doesn't play the Football league show can't be bothered?

Not only this, I got in the car after the match and put on 5live. They read out the results and then went to commentary on some tennis match in America with no British interest. I can't decide whether to be annoyed that the lower divisions are practically ignored or be relieved that we won't be patronised by :censored:wits.

Belting strike from Dayton, despite a poor first touch. Shocking defending for the Swindon corner. The camera is behind the ball when it goes in for Swindon's second but it appears to hit the middle of the net so I'd question whether Rachubka should have been beaten by that. Their defending for the equaliser was akin to ours for their first.

Belting strike from Dayton, despite a poor first touch. Shocking defending for the Swindon corner. The camera is behind the ball when it goes in for Swindon's second but it appears to hit the middle of the net so I'd question whether Rachubka should have been beaten by that. Their defending for the equaliser was akin to ours for their first.

Their second was pretty much top corner but because of the angle would have hit the middle of the net. Plus the power was incredible.