Id like to see Forte benched today given his injury, but if he is capable, bring him on for the last 20 for that boost of energy. Come on OLDHAM!!

Just the lift Gillingham would need sticking the leagues top scorer on the bench, if he is fit he is the first player on the team sheet if he has to come off after an hour so be it but he must start.

Just the lift Gillingham would need sticking the leagues top scorer on the bench, if he is fit he is the first player on the team sheet if he has to come off after an hour so be it but he must start.

Agree with this! If he is fit he has to play, always got Morgan-Smith on the bench or even bove and move poleon out wide for the latter stages if needed!

Any news on his injury, don't recall seeing anything

I'm speculating wildly but going off LJ's history when no news is forthcoming about a player's injury it usually means they miss at least the next game but this is kept quiet to avoid letting the opposition know.

I'd rather they were preparing to face a team with Forte in only for the switcheroo to be played when the team is announced.

Gillingham have picked 7 points from 9 at home, but haven't picked up a point away from home their 3 (admittedly difficult) away games.

A match which logic would suggest we should win, but it's the type of game we usually fall short in.

Using a different "this is Oldham" logic that Fleetwoods unbeaten run was always gonna come to an end at BP, so will Gillinghams zero points away from home figure

I thought they looked pretty average vs Coventry.

MacDonald is always a threat, but other than Dagg (?) i think he was called, little midfielder, the rest of the side didnt look up to much IMO.

It's a game we should be winning. I'm on the plane coming back home on Saturday, so missing the match. Historically, when i miss a game, It means we'll play well and win convincingly...

Dack and mclashan or whatever he's called looked decent.

Every time I've seen McGlashen he has done one great thing during a match which leads to a good chance, assist or goal, but is then completely anonymous for the rest of the game. Lots of pace and ability though.

Thinking about it, that's more productive than Dayton I guess...

Anyone else woke up wishing it was Saturday already? Not felt like this in a long while.......OH WHEN THE BLUES!!!!!!

It's now Friday and I am looking forward to the trip up tomorrow - same team if Fortaaay is fit.

Another game Tuesday so probably means our lightning quick top scorer will only make one of them.

OTID.

Edited by TheBigDog