Latics villains, anti-heroes, nemeses & those you're supposed to hate but have a grudging respect for?

I have a grudging respect for Ronnie Moore & his lad - the way they give it us back is how football should be. Fair :censored:s to them.

I'd go along with that for the Moore boy. It was just ridiculous how people made such a fuss over him giving it back after hours of what we sang to him.

I doff my cap to him as I throw the money on his mum's bedroom floor and wipe my knob on the curtain.

I'd go along with that for the Moore boy. It was just ridiculous how people made such a fuss over him giving it back after hours of what we sang to him.

I doff my cap to him as I throw the money on his mum's bedroom floor and wipe my knob on the curtain.

".....your dad's a :censored: your mum is anall" is my favourite ever mischant at BP

I suppose you'd have to put Colin in there as well. A bloody good pantomime villain.

Can't stand that man, how he ended up back at palace I'll never know.

I'll throw in Gary Megson, awful, slimy creature.

Special mention for Martin Allen, don't like the guy but figure he could do a decent job at most clubs at this level...

Edited by blueatheart

I hate Alex Ferguson with a passion. He is a bad loser, a bad winner and has got away with things for 20 plus years in game that others where punished for. He abused officials and pressured them every game, refused to do interviews and the FA let him get away with it. He built the power to make or break people within the the game which no club manager should ever be able to do. He is the reason red scum fans are so arrogant!

He is probably the greatest manager the English game has seen and has won everything in it with teams that played great football. Love him or hate him I suppose you have to respect that........:censored:!

He is probably the greatest manager the English game has seen and has won everything in it with teams that played great football. Love him or hate him I suppose you have to respect that........:censored:!

I like to think Moyes and/or van Gaal have quoted directly from The Damned United - "you can put all those medals in the bin because you won them by cheating"

I hate Alex Ferguson with a passion. He is a bad loser, a bad winner and has got away with things for 20 plus years in game that others where punished for. He abused officials and pressured them every game, refused to do interviews and the FA let him get away with it. He built the power to make or break people within the the game which no club manager should ever be able to do. He is the reason red scum fans are so arrogant!

you only have to look at paisley and shanklys conduct to see how to behave with dignity towards others win lose or draw something purple nose was saddly lacking

Bolton Wanderers, Blackburn rovers and Leeds utd with a burning intensity of pure all consuming malevolent hatred

Every one that played for them, worked for them or supported them, there friends, families and pets from the distant past to the unborn future generations

For eternity - and beyond! :tongue:

Bolton Wanderers, Blackburn rovers and Leeds utd with a burning intensity of pure all consuming malevolent hatred

Every one that played for them, worked for them or supported them, there friends, families and pets from the distant past to the unborn future generations

For eternity - and beyond! :tongue:

With the exception of Dennis Irwin, Andy Ritchie....... :clint:

Villain: Chris Moore

Anti Hero: Chris Porter

Nemesis: Mark Hughes

Supposed to Hate and do, but have respect for: Alex Ferguson

Can't really disagree with any of those ...possibly add Joe Worrall to Villain category, and Mick Vinter to Nemesis (he always scored against us)