SLASH THE COST OF FOLLOWING YOUR TEAM!

The people offering would surely, quite rightly, be expecting a contribution to petrol.

Of course, that is how it will work. People can post free listings either offering or requesting a spare seat with fellow supporters to get to any specific fixture, sharing the cost of petrol - saving alot of money on getting to their teams matches.

Posted · Hidden by Ackey, September 12, 2014 - In case we want to put it back
Hidden by Ackey, September 12, 2014 - In case we want to put it back

We will soon be ready to launch this new service to Football & Rugby supporters across the UK and
you can now pre-register so that we can let you know when we are launching for your club.

PRE-REGISTER NOW - www.gettothematch.com

Please share these details with anyone you know that goes to matches. The more people that are pre-registered will make the scheme more effective, with more offers of travel from day one when we launch for each club.

A new FREE supporter service for Football, Rugby Union & Rugby League fans.
Save money on travel to your teams Home & Away fixtures by arranging safe & secure travel with other supporters.
LAUNCHING SOON FOR YOUR CLUB!

Totally FREE for all supporters and always will be!
Every club has its own section of the site with Home & Away fixtures.
Find your team, find the fixture you want to go to, then offer or request spare seats with other supporters going to that match from your area.
Detailed member profiles
See what other members enjoy on their match day experience and select those that match your preferences.
Verified members
“eBay” style feedback enables you to see how other members’ rate travelling with each other.
Secure private messaging
Keep your info safe & secure until you agree and confirm a travel arrangement.
Ground Guide
Info, directions, fan feedback & advice.

PRE REGISTER NOW!
We will let you know when we are about to launch for your club
www.gettothematch.com

POSTING AND HIDING - IN CASE WE WANT TO PUT IT BACK

Of course, that is how it will work. People can post free listings either offering or requesting a spare seat with fellow supporters to get to any specific fixture, sharing the cost of petrol - saving alot of money on getting to their teams matches.

Hi ADT,

Here at OWTB.co.uk we do not allow advertisements to be posted to the main board. Further those that are have to have a benefit to the site and our community. You post was, shall we say, a little garish, it wasn't substantiated with any evidence to corroborate it's 'validity' (that's to say it's a start up - it could be a con and we have to protect our members where possible) and finally you didn't give us any cold hard cash (this goes to site running costs and our club's various fundraising initiatives, like PlayerShare).

Hopefully we can work this out for the best and restore your advert to the appropriate forum. If that's still of interest please fire me a PM and we can have a chat.

Cheers,

Ackey

What a crock of :censored:, this blokes trying to save us money but sorting out a car pooling scheme and hit with the rule book

SHAME ON YOU

Cheers mate! Never mind, I do understand that

This site also has overheads and needs to charge for advertising. Even though my post was more for info and not to sell anything.

Please spread the word amongst your fans about the new scheme!

Cheers.

Cheers mate! Never mind, I do understand that

This site also has overheads and needs to charge for advertising. Even though my post was more for info and not to sell anything.

Please spread the word amongst your fans about the new scheme!

Cheers.

PM me the link and I'll make sure it will get shared on fbook and twitter

What a crock of :censored:, this blokes trying to save us money but sorting out a car pooling scheme and hit with the rule book

SHAME ON YOU

But he is costing the blokes running this site money by doing so.

There are lots of informal car-sharing schemes on here anyway. If you would like a lift to away games in return for a petrol contribution you often find someone willing to take you.

But he is costing the blokes running this site money by doing so.

There are lots of informal car-sharing schemes on here anyway. If you would like a lift to away games in return for a petrol contribution you often find someone willing to take you.

Which our research told us, many people are weary of doing because of the obvious dangers or simple incompatibility.

Our system will be much safer, with verified feedback from others, safe secure messaging, before the sharing of personal details and social profiles so that people can compare comparability with those they are considering traveling with.

I've done a few "blind car shares" myself via my clubs forum. This offers a safer, more secure way of doing it.

It's simply another option and some people may prefer to carry on meeting complete strangers that they know nothing about and travel across the country with them. Others will prefer our way of doing it, where they know a bit more about the people that they are meeting.

It's simply another option and some people may prefer to carry on meeting complete strangers that they know nothing about and travel across the country with them. Others will prefer our way of doing it, where they know a bit more about the people that they are meeting.

Or as others call it, dogging.

Where is this being advertised I have to travel from Liverpool to home games this scheme sounds good and could help me get to more games

Then it would be perfect for you to link up with others traveling from the same area to matches.

We will be launching soon, so please pre register at www.gettothematch.com and we will let you know when we are about to launch.

Cheers,

Rob.

Checked the site seems a bit weird for me is the board doing a section simular to this idea where exiles can post to find fans in there area?

The site hasn't launched yet. It's currently for pre registrations, so that from day one there are people ready to use it and travel offers/requests will be there.

You will be able to browse listings offered and place listings offering or requesting travel from your area, that others will be able to respond too.

All entirely free.

SHAME ON YOU

:lol:

I'm sorry flower did I upset you? You want to put your personal information on a website about meeting strangers in car parks you crack on. I'm very open minded, it's whatever floats your boat, not harming anyone else are you!

That said, we have a clear and fair policy about adverts which means you don't have to pay for using the site. If Rob wants to have a chat about that we can come to a reasonable arrangement I am sure of it.

I'm sorry flower did I upset you? You want to put your personal information on a website about meeting strangers in car parks you crack on. I'm very open minded, it's whatever floats your boat, not harming anyone else are you!

That said, we have a clear and fair policy about adverts which means you don't have to pay for using the site. If Rob wants to have a chat about that we can come to a reasonable arrangement I am sure of it.

Agreed. If it doesn't get abused I'll be very surprised.

Checked the site seems a bit weird for me is the board doing a section simular to this idea where exiles can post to find fans in there area?

I know at least one person who sometimes drives from Liverpool. To be honest I'd feel safer going with someone who is known off here or someone who is a friend of a friend via Twitter or Facebook.

The SHAME ON YOU bit was tongue in cheek no need to get all arsey about it, i understand rules are rules but I didn't see his post as an advertisement I saw it more as someone giving abit information