Elokobi and Wilson

Probably the best centre half pairing since the heady days of the Premier League, both compliment each other so much.

Elokobi is consistent and talented, Wilson is a star in the making.....SOLID!!

That last gasp tackle from Wilson today was outstanding.....big future.

Our next player on the move for an undisclosed fee in January?

what's wilsons current contract?? im sure it runs out at the end of the season... surely we can pen him down to another year ensuring we get a half decent fee

dare i say it, but he reminds me of gary cahill - very very classy player

good comparison that with Cahill. Comfortable on the ball and rarely loses a tackle he goes for.

We'll struggle to keep hold of him at the end of his contract. Wouldn't be surprise if we got a fee for him in Jan if we'd lose him for free in the Summer.

Both 6 months contracts come January? £300K? Pah.

I said J Wilson should ideally be given a longer deal in the summer, based on what we saw from him last season; and how he's done this season hasnt changed that. A signing of "one of LJ's Bristol City mates" that looks inspired eh?

You can see teams higher up and better than us being intereted though. Form & displays like his dont go unnoticed by bigger clubs.

Big George too. Again, better & bigger clubs will be noting how his recovery from injury is going, and how his form is whilst doing that.

Lockwood & Kusunga come 1st Feb as the CB partnership isnt out of the question, as surely they'll (G3 and Wilson J) be attracting interest if they carry on like this? But not for £300K mind...

don't forget we have young Timothee as well . I rate LJ highly for his ability to spot a player and getting them to sign for us . then coaching them to produce the best that they can be before we inevitably get an offer for them . its a godsend for our club having LJ . and on match day he is no mug either . 2 defeats in our last 16 league games . fact

• 2 weeks later...

don't forget we have young Timothee as well . I rate LJ highly for his ability to spot a player and getting them to sign for us . then coaching them to produce the best that they can be before we inevitably get an offer for them . its a godsend for our club having LJ . and on match day he is no mug either . 2 defeats in our last 16 league games . fact

So why have we not got these two on longer contracts? Use the money we have put aside for a striker ...

The current crop will start scoring soon.

Edited by TheBigDog

Strange how things pan out. Tarkowski leaving was a disaster/betrayal/admission of defeat etc but Wilson wouldn't be here if that hadn't gone through while not signing Llera was seen by many as a mistake/missed opportunity/failure to invest etc but Elokobi wouldn;t be here if that deal had gone ahead.