• Jones
    • Forte
    • Poleon
    • Wilkinson
    • Winchester
    • Dayton
    • Philliskirk
    • Morgan-Smith

Would be interested to hear the views of those who voted for Forte and Jones...

Forte was poor/unfit. I thought Jones had an excellent game & his first touch is amongst the best Ive ever seen. The back 4 & Kelly could all have had it tbh, but I thought Jones was everywhere, always wanting the ball & getting it moving. Wilkinson looked ok, but he doesnt look like the goalscorer we need, hes not got enough desire to get on the end of crosses & loose balls.

Forte was poor/unfit. I thought Jones had an excellent game & his first touch is amongst the best Ive ever seen. The back 4 & Kelly could all have had it tbh, but I thought Jones was everywhere, always wanting the ball & getting it moving. Wilkinson looked ok, but he doesnt look like the goalscorer we need, hes not got enough desire to get on the end of crosses & loose balls.

Give the kid a chance he is 19 and it was his first 90 minutes and looked our most likely scorer, I happen to think there are plenty of goals in him, he will be unlucky if he doesnt start against Scunthorpe.

Give the kid a chance he is 19 and it was his first 90 minutes and looked our most likely scorer, I happen to think there are plenty of goals in him, he will be unlucky if he doesnt start against Scunthorpe.

I said Wilkinson looked ok. He could have had a few had he committed to a few crosses as opposed to waiting for them to drop on his head. Thats my point. At 19 & on his full debut he didnt score because he didnt have the desire.

I said Wilkinson looked ok. He could have had a few had he committed to a few crosses as opposed to waiting for them to drop on his head. Thats my point. At 19 & on his full debut he didnt score because he didnt have the desire.

May be a rough diamond but lack of desire is certainly not one of his flaws. If that chance goes in that Carroll somehow tipped round the post late on he would be being proclaimed as the new saviour.

May be a rough diamond but lack of desire is certainly not one of his flaws. If that chance goes in that Carroll somehow tipped round the post late on he would be being proclaimed as the new saviour.

But he didnt score & Carroll saved it, so Wilkinson had an ok game. A striker who didnt score, didnt do well.

I tend to give players more than a game, hope he grabs a couple on Saturday, its interesting that you havent questioned our other 'striker' Poleon, or has he been written off completely ?

Christ, wind it in. Ive not said hes cack/great & Ive not written him off, Ive said that on Saturday, he was ok. He didnt score, he didnt stand out. Poleon was yard dog on Saturday, maybe hes unfit, but so far in the few times Ive seen him, hes not delivered. Again not writing anyone off, just the forward players in recent weeks, cannot be praised.