Latics 3-2 Scunthorpe

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachubka.

He's got a knack of conceding goals that, when played back, leave me thinking he could have done more, but not quite to the point of attributing blame.

Yep, he's a bit of a strange one for me. I'm not his biggest fan, but then I'm not saying he should be replaced just now. He's steady, I suppose...

Rachubka.

He's got a knack of conceding goals that, when played back, leave me thinking he could have done more, but not quite to the point of attributing blame.

I think he's got a real fear of colliding with the post, having done it myself and knocked myself sparko - I can only think he's done something similar in the past....

Yep, he's a bit of a strange one for me. I'm not his biggest fan, but then I'm not saying he should be replaced just now. He's steady, I suppose...

I agree they had three shots yesterday and scored 2, and somehow people have him as mom. I also dont think he should be replaced but its a strange one

Edited by NJ33

If Kusunga had not pulled the man back for the booking then he was through on goal - I'd say that he did just right with the booking and took one for the team...

I said after the game, Lockwood in that position would have bearhugged the guy to the ground, bummed him on the pitch, wiped his knob on the referee's shirt and got away Scotland free

dom poleon s strength is his speed . he wants the ball in front of him . he had his back to goal for most of the first half and he was not strong enough. that doesn't mean he is a bad player , he is still learning the number 9 role . also as a team we sometimes take too long to get the cross in or to put the ball behind defenders , that cuts down his chances ..

one idea is this , when we are chasing a game put him on right wing .( nothing major against winny , but he comes inside too often )

poleon on right forte on left Wilkinson and philly in the middle .

Their time-wasting and general anti-football tactics of thuggish behaviour and cheating plus a prick of a manager and the poor officiating which missed a blatant hand-ball outside the area and the most incompetent 4th official ever so when our 3rd went in it reeked so much of karmic payback the Dalai Lama could smell it in Tibet.

Referees could put a stop to such frustrating time wasting by booking players instead of adding time on. Particularily the ones that walk off as slowly as possible when being subbed. Normally he manager picks the player furthest away from the dugout.