Liam Kelly

I'm probably the only one, but I'm still not 100% convinced. I think Jones is the better of the two. Too many backwards / sideways passes.

To be fair to him though his has improved since the start of the season. He's probably gonna be one of them where I look back at the end of the season and think how did I ever doubt him.

I'm probably the only one, but I'm still not 100% convinced. I think Jones is the better of the two. Too many backwards / sideways passes.

To be fair to him though his has improved since the start of the season. He's probably gonna be one of them where I look back at the end of the season and think how did I ever doubt him.

You're not the only one.

But he's worth his place in the team now.

Kelly isn't flashy, keeps us ticking over nicely. Makes himself available for a pass more often that not.

Reads the game well, so teams can't play through our midfield.

The nature of the way he's being asked to play means he won't be winning many man of the match awards any time soon, but he does an important job for the team.

He made a great late run into the box in the first half which nearly led to a goal. Keeps improving with every game, he reminds me a little bit of Lee Duxbury, does the simple stuff well, is 100% committed, if he can chip in with a couple of goals he will be a good player for us. I would like him to be a bit more vocal as captain though

Can't fault Kelly's attitude and he led by example, I noticed today both he and Jones took it in turns to go forward rather than stay in tandem on the half way line - as we saw all too often in the past at home games. I give credit to the manager and his team this change.

Although I would prefer an attacking central midfielder in there neither of them can be left out of the team, in other words carry on the good work.