Rochdale tickets

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're top 6, which I think we will be, we might well sell out.

Does TheBaum let us oiks in? I wasn't into real ale last time round.

It does it you have a Rochdale passport. For the rest off you the Flying Horse across the car park from the town hall is also excellent for good beers.

It does it you have a Rochdale passport. For the rest off you the Flying Horse across the car park from the town hall is also excellent for good beers.

It's a good pub but every single time I've been there they've been playing Wired For Sound by Cliff Richard, which isn't right in the year 2014.

we'll sell out... we always do don't we? top 6 i think quite a few latics will end up in their end!

infact, if we sell out our 3000 - they may aswell give us the terrace to the right aswell ;)

I think the total they can go to is 3400 dont quote me on that thou.. Looking forward to an all dayer for this, ill be going to the game for defiant but if I remember it the day after well that's another story :D Edited by OAFCM35

I think the total they can go to is 3400 dont quote me on that thou.. Looking forward to an all dayer for this, ill be going to the game for defiant but if I remember it the day after well that's another story :D

Be prepared to lose 2 hours of your day stuck in the away end, whilst 2500 other Latics fans have been let out on time, just because the police think a bunch of kids sat around you may be a threat to home fans.

We only get 3500 at home, taking 2500 now would be a good turn out. A few years ago it was our first games for years.

I think we will take about 2700

Yes but quite a few only go to away matches plus every man and his dog will come out of the wood work for this one.