Barnsley (h) JPT

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got sent off didnt he so i assume he had a 3 game ban.

Nope and even if he did your assumption would be often wrong.

I think he may be injured, as having started the season on the bench he had a run of starts not that long ago only to not be on the bench for the last game.

I won £20 on the lottery once. Admittedly it wasn't the big jackpot, or even £1000, or even £100, but I was well chuffed.

I didn't hand it back because I dream of winning the big jackpot. I accepted the £20 happily, because winning money is why I bought a lottery ticket, it was a good thing and it put me in really good mood.

Where are you facts to show we have made small change as you put it?

You post quite a lot claiming to know a bit without any proof in the pudding

Where myself on the otherhand love a wind up you geniunely post like your well in at the club....

haha, nope im definitely not well in at the club and actually have no connection whatsoever... if you read that post you've quoted none of it says fact? merely presuming, I thought you could register that when I use words like 'think' not 'know'

I won £20 on the lottery once. Admittedly it wasn't the big jackpot, or even £1000, or even £100, but I was well chuffed.

I didn't hand it back because I dream of winning the big jackpot. I accepted the £20 happily, because winning money is why I bought a lottery ticket, it was a good thing and it put me in really good mood.

*terrible analogy klaxon*

I think Corney said that we only loose money in the JPT if we play more away games then home games through the rounds, up to now 2 home games out of 2 rounds we've actually made small change

My understanding is that home teams are the ones who lose out, since they have the expense of floodlights, police, staff, etc but have to share the (invariably small) gate receipts.

You could have used it to buy a better analogy

If you dont like the JPT, don't go. But stop slagging off the competition as an excuse for sitting at home and not supporting your team! (I exclude criticism here of anyone working or without the money to go).

A chance to see the boys in blue is well worth the £10/£5 entry!

If you dont like the JPT, don't go. But stop slagging off the competition as an excuse for sitting at home and not supporting your team! (I exclude criticism here of anyone working or without the money to go).

A chance to see the boys in blue is well worth the £10/£5 entry!

This.

I think Corney said that we only loose money in the JPT if we play more away games then home games through the rounds, up to now 2 home games out of 2 rounds we've actually made small change

Now don't get me wrong but in my book that's a statement relating to stating a fact not a statement impying an assumption.

Edited by Postman Matt

Now don't get me wrong but in my book that's a statement relating to stating a fact not a statement impying an assumption.

that's one full sentance there... and it started with 'i think' so withoht the complex sentance inbetween, it could potentially read "I think we've actually made spare change" what you could have done is offer another point of view, like Stevie has, instead of falsely accusing me of pretending to have some 'source'.

that's one full sentance there... and it started with 'i think' so withoht the complex sentance inbetween, it could potentially read "I think we've actually made spare change" what you could have done is offer another point of view, like Stevie has, instead of falsely accusing me of pretending to have some 'source'.

It's not the greatest of sentences in the first place. Poorly punctuated and the odd spelling mistake...

Another chance to support my team and to spread the costs of running our club BUT most importantly a chance to get to Wembley because if we are going to be promoted it is most likely to be via the playoffs in themselves another cup competition for which any experience at Wembley will be very useful. As I tell anyone who wants to listen my prediction for this season is 12th at Christmas and 6th after a late run in March/April. Wem ber ley!!!!

The FL is forcing hard up clubs to lose even more money, by forcing them to enter this competition, let alone the extra yellow and red cards and injuries.

How would the supporters of this competition on here think, if we lost one of our top players for the rest of the season tonight?

The only clubs to make any money are the finalists, and that's probably through TV money. The prize money just doesn't even cover expenses.

The omens are good, Forte the racehorse won the 5:35 at Kempton today, should I double up my winnings on Forte the player for first goalscorer tonight ?

No.

He won't start.

(o4u accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred through provision of incorrect information)

No.

He won't start.

(o4u accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred through provision of incorrect information)

He isn't starting

Team: Paul; B. Wilson, Dieng, J. Wilson, Mills; Dayton, Tidser, Jones; Philliskirk, Wilkinson, Poleon

Subs: Coleman, Kelly, Brown, Winchester, Turner

How would the supporters of this competition on here think, if we lost one of our top players for the rest of the season tonight?

Or what if Wilkinson scores a hattrick tonight which gives him a confidence boost to go on and score 30 goals for us this season?