Attendances and promotional offers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the media attention that game's gonna get, that's a good shout. I feel obliged to say it has to be non-gender-specific parent and child, though. Not quite as catchy a phrase, I know.

Well when i said lad and dad i basically ment buy one get one free for everyone so not to discriminate.

at the end of the day 22 quid for league one is to much.

I have a season ticket so matchday prices don't bother me but 15 quid pay on the day for adults would be better.

If they charged that, how many would get a season ticket. I agree 22 quid is a bit steep but there is a fine line between overcharging and pissing off the ST holders. By the way I dont have the answer, but Chris's suggestion about the dad and lad is a good shout.

With the media attention that game's gonna get, that's a good shout. I feel obliged to say it has to be non-gender-specific parent and child, though. Not quite as catchy a phrase, I know.

Need to tread carefully on this with the development of three parent embryos

I think the yeovil game before xmas would be a great marketing opportunity. Lad and dad day, buy on get one free or something similar.

Like this idea and with Dad and Lad managing both teams it would help in the marketing.

A little stall in the town centre over the Christmas shopping period selling 2 or 3 game tickets in a gift card for presents would be worth a twirl as well.

They obviously have a ladies day right?

Females in for free with a paying ticket of the same category ......

Oh yeah thats discrimination - how about 2 for 1 and you are "encouraged" to bring a female.

Have a few people doing manicures, 2 minute massages, etc.

That might be best once the new stand is open as you could have a function in one of the rooms as well

Oh yeah thats discrimination - how about 2 for 1 and you are "encouraged" to bring a female.

Might as well throw in a copy of Chat! and a free half of lager and lime. Or a drop of sherry - whichever. Interchangeable offer.

240px-Frauentag_1914_Heraus_mit_dem_Frau

A Women's Place is at the Match.

Females in for free with a paying ticket of the same category ......

That might be best once the new stand is open as you could have a function in one of the rooms as well

I don't know about the rest of the blokes on here with misses & kids but I go football for a few beers with the lads & escape from the house for a bit, last thing I need is her in doors finding an excuse to tag a long and ruin what otherwise would be a decent Saturday afternoon.

Oh and before the OWTB feminist branch starts piping up, I have no problem with women going to the footy just not my Doris she should be at home fending to the little uns and cooking up a lovely tea :whip:

As happened in Shez's first season. Playing winning football that takes you to the top of the league, attendances will rise.

Prices are too high to persuade people to come to BP regulary but prices are needed to be that high if not higher because we don't get enough fans in to support our costs.

Reducing prices is all well and good but it will probably result in a minimal increase in attendances and mean we earn less money.

Might as well throw in a copy of Chat! and a free half of lager and lime. Or a drop of sherry - whichever. Interchangeable offer.

240px-Frauentag_1914_Heraus_mit_dem_Frau

A Women's Place is at the Match.

Amen, brother. Milton Keynes had a ladies day last season. manicures and chocolate fountains and all that :censored:e. If Winkleman thinks it's a good idea it's almost certainly the work of the devil.

It's commercial director - I read it as a larger role than broady had to also head up that department (with ms warburton reporting into them) and inclusive of new stand commercials.

Good call to look outside of the club staff on this one.

quote name="opinions4u" post="734709" timestamp="1412960662"]

That's how I read it.

Perhaps she's moved up the ladder.

Amen, brother. Milton Keynes had a ladies day last season. manicures and chocolate fountains and all that :censored:e. If Winkleman thinks it's a good idea it's almost certainly the work of the devil.

*cringe* Really? Suppose that sums him up.

Found it: http://www.mkdons.com/news/article/ladies-big-day-returns-1312187.aspx

They even call their women's team MK Ladies. :censored:ing hell.