Attendances and promotional offers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the rest of the blokes on here with misses & kids but I go football for a few beers with the lads & escape from the house for a bit, last thing I need is her in doors finding an excuse to tag a long and ruin what otherwise would be a decent Saturday afternoon.

Oh and before the OWTB feminist branch starts piping up, I have no problem with women going to the footy just not my Doris she should be at home fending to the little uns and cooking up a lovely tea :whip:

Might have to come over and show Doris a good time then while your out lagering up lol

Edited by tragicaussie

I don't know about the rest of the blokes on here with misses & kids but I go football for a few beers with the lads & escape from the house for a bit, last thing I need is her in doors finding an excuse to tag a long and ruin what otherwise would be a decent Saturday afternoon.

Oh and before the OWTB feminist branch starts piping up, I have no problem with women going to the footy just not my Doris she should be at home fending to the little uns and cooking up a lovely tea :whip:[/quote

Actually I feel exactly the same about the hubby....it's my day to release a bit of terrace turrets and weekly tension...if he's there I have to babysit to ensure we get home in a reasonable state...and cooking? Well I am allergic to it and he's better at it than me.

Lad and dad? Lad and lady?, lad and baby? Lady and baby?...why not but agree with Rosa with regards lady day, manicures? I'm too busy biting my nails down through my mittens, footy is terraces/stands with cursing and cheering and jumping up when we score and throw in some singing too as your freezing your arse off. Chocolate fountains????? Scary

Edited by underdog

Again another tongue in cheek term to rile up the feminists amongst the board

Just for the record im only cracking these jokes because I know she can't see them wife.gif

With reference to your signature:

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is" Sir Winston Churchill and remember sweetie, at some point, you have to sleep." Mrs. OAFCM35

Speaking of attendances - disappointed that on a' top two leagues free' Saturday with no England international on the box and the Super League Grand Final not kicking off until 6pm (and then kicking off big time at 6:02...) the number of home fans was just under 3,800.

I suppose the only way to get more through the gates is to keep winning and then go on a wondrous cup run topped off by a play off final victory... :smoking:

Edited by TheBigDog

Speaking of attendances - disappointed that on a' top two leagues free' Saturday with no England international on the box and the Super League Grand Final not kicking off until 6pm (and then kicking off big time at 6:02...) the number of home fans was just under 3,800.

I suppose the only way to get more through the gates is to keep winning and then go on a wondrous cup run topped off by a play off final victory... :smoking:

Was it not up about 300 though on the scunny game? Thats a decent percentage increase.

They stay aways are all waiting for the new stand to be finished....

Tranmere got more then us on Saturday....

Tranmere is £4 cheaper for adults & also has a young person 17-22 category at another £4 cheaper than that. Its a big jump for a 16 YO at latics from £10 up to £22 just because he got his first hair down there.

I only went cos I got a mates ST, after seeing the Orient & Gillingham games & being bored to tears, no way would I have paid £22 for Walsall at home.

Bore off, your as tedious on here as you are on Twitter

says the self proclaimed owtb minister for bantz. let it never be said that your online presence is dull

moving on from this one sided argument,i reckon we should have an oldham day appreciating the best of the borough, lay on a few bands, local produce, micro breweries, line it up with a big home game fixture, make a festival of it

They obviously have a ladies day right?

Females in for free with a paying ticket of the same category ......

Oh yeah thats discrimination - how about 2 for 1 and you are "encouraged" to bring a female.

Have a few people doing manicures, 2 minute massages, etc.

That might be best once the new stand is open as you could have a function in one of the rooms as well

What a :censored:ing shiiiiiiiiite idea.