• Jones
    • Dayton
    • Wilkinson
    • Philliskirk
    • Poleon
    • Kelly
    • Turner
    • Winchester

Wilkinson for me but I thought that Mills had his best ever game in a latics shirt, Tidser apart from the 1st 10 minutes was excellent, both Wilsons gave the same performances as they do week in week out, and Dieng stepped up and showed his class. Shame I have to miss Saturdays game due to an all day drinking and stealing the bookies money at York races, but roll on the spireite trip.

Jones for me....great engine and propelled us forward more than any midfielder I have seen in a while but could quite easily have been 4-5 players though which is really good to see.

Although not up there for MOM on tuesday, special mention to B.Wilson whose becomming a very very good signing.

Jones for me....great engine and propelled us forward more than any midfielder I have seen in a while but could quite easily have been 4-5 players though which is really good to see.

Although not up there for MOM on tuesday, special mention to B.Wilson whose becomming a very very good signing.

I agree.

I went for Mike Jones too.

Really drives us on from midfield: a very positive player, his first touch and movement is always a forward one.

But it was one of those games where pretty much every player was a 7 out 10 mimimum, and Tidser, Philliskirk, Wilkinson, Mills, B Wilson, J Wilson all could stake a claim.

Also agree on B Wilson. Mr Consistency at RB. He's the solid, organised, unspectactular but effective player we needed in there; he's been one of LJ's better dips into the market i'd say, a very decent & solid player so far for us.

Wilkinson and Jones were streets ahead - both 9's

Poleon, Dayton and DP next best IMO.

Dieng, J.Wilson were excellent with Tidser making a very tidy debut.

Millsy performed at a level we expected at the start of the season but hasn't got close to thus far. As an attacking threat he was superb and gave us the width we lacked at times with Dayton narrow in the diamond.

Well done LJ for using and finding a formation alternative, especially when Forte is struggling.