Team for Walsall

Poleon for Forte, Kelly for Tidser, Winchester for Dayton. Possibly give Winchester the week off, young lad might need to recharge his batteries, hes died a bit from the early season hype, play Poleon wide & have bags of pace at home.

I cant believe people are putting liam kelly back in the team infront of tidser. Kelly isnt good enough, is poor on the ball and doesnt want to get on it. Tidser did everything a player in the holding role should on tuesday and was top drawer all game. He starts. Or he would if kelly wasnt captain.

I cant believe people are putting liam kelly back in the team infront of tidser. Kelly isnt good enough, is poor on the ball and doesnt want to get on it. Tidser did everything a player in the holding role should on tuesday and was top drawer all game. He starts. Or he would if kelly wasnt captain.

Tidser was very good and he'll have his chance soon as Kelly will be suspended due to five bookings in the next 2/3 weeks. Kelly has been fantastic since the Doncaster game. Kelly and Jones have a great partnership and this is proven by how many games this season we have dominated possession, Kelly wins it, gives it Jones, he distributes it!! The first time we've had that for a while

Disagree entirely. He both wnats the ball and is good with it, evidenced by our ultra-possession style of play.

Paul Rachubka

Brian Wilson - Timothee Dieng - James Wilson - Joseph Mills

Carl Winchester - Mike Jones - Liam Kelly - Jonathan Forte

Dominic Poleon - Danny Philliskirk

They have a decent defender in Butler, but he wont like Poleon's pace. Poleon scored midweek too so, whilst he should have scored more, confidence will be high.

I don't want to see Ibehre thrown straight in.

I'd argue the case for Tidser instead of Kelly, but Kelly has been part of this unbeaten run so he's hardly warranted dropping.

Rachubka

Wilson, Wilson, Dieng, Mills

Poleon, Kelly, Jones, Forte

Wilkinson/Ibehre, Philliskirk

Pace Pace Pace... winchester a break, tidser harsh not to start, and most probably go with Ibehre over wilkinson purely because he's here next week!

Keeper, defence, Kelly, Jones & Forte aside its hard to predict the rest of the side.

Philliskirk should be a shoe in but, who knows?

I'm Winchester's biggest fan but would understand him being wrapped in cotton wool.

Surely Tidser can't be ready to start in a real match so soon after playing, & shining, in his first game of the season, can he?

Dayton, arguably, deserves a start.

Wilkinson is off but, despite him being a non scoring striker, we've done well with him in the side.

Ibehre hasn't come to sit on the bench and I suspect Johnson has been after a player like him all season.

Poleon was bought to quickly become our best player and most saleable asset and has just "opened his account".

It's good this innit?

Ooh, ooh

I call balls to that post

Balls

Dieng to obviously keep his place.

Other than that, it'll be rightly back to the side that's served us pretty well so far: so Forte, Kelly and Winchester come back in, for Dayton, Tidser and; i would say Philliskirk*

Think LJ will be tempted to keep Wilkinson and Poleon together for 1 more game; with Jabo coming off the bench

* i wouldnt drop Danny P myself; he's coming into form and looking back to last season's version.

But LJ has shown that when a player needs to be left out, or moved to a different position, its usually been Philliskirk. I'd expect that to continue here IMO...