JPT Draw: Latics v PNE

Played them 4 times under LJ and played them off the park in 3 of them and not necessarily gained our reward and even in the game they won at BP last season we had very good spells in the game.

Very winnable tie and no doubt big George and Locky will be available for selection come w/b 10 Nov too

Edited by oafcprozac

Fancied ourselves against anyone but Preston...hopefully Garner misses the fixture...

Cheating dirty little gob:censored:e barely had a kick in August bring it on we're a good side and a match for anyone we started slowly over the first month but if we can find that killer instinct we're in for a year of massive progression.

I watched soccer am for the 1st time in years a few weeks ago, think it was last time the JPT draw was on, my god it is awful, not sure why they are still making it, surely they dont get many numbers watching that garbage!

5th vs 8th and Lancashire derby vs 10th vs 18th with no connection at all.

Makes sense.

Sky have their TV viewing figures in mind. They think they will get more viewers with Sheff U being away at Walsall than PNE being away at us.

Like our rise up the table, it gives us further opportunity to creep under the radar. Incidentally last time I checked we are as long as 16/1 to win the competition, PNE are 2nd favourites at a best price of 8/1.