Latics 2 - 1 Walsall

I know it's fun to boo the ref but I didn't see what was wrong with his chat with the ballboys yesterday. We're not using a multiball system anymore (primarily because our ballboys at the time were a bit pants at it IIRC). They can only use a new ball if the ball goes into the stand.

After he booked Butler for his little tiff with Poleon we all thought Poleon would get the inevitable yellow card aswell but he didn't. First time I've seen that in a long while, if ever. They always book both regardless of who "started it" it seems.

Sadly none of the RRE singers had the wit to follow their "you don't know what you're doing" with "you do know what you're doing".

The games gone. I might not go again.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After he booked Butler for his little tiff with Poleon we all thought Poleon would get the inevitable yellow card aswell but he didn't. First time I've seen that in a long while, if ever. They always book both regardless of who "started it" it seems.

Sadly none of the RRE singers had the wit to follow their "you don't know what you're doing" with "you do know what you're doing".

The games gone. I might not go again.

Are you assuming you have a choice when the vote comes in?