His lack of league one football showed a bit at times but there's a defo a player there. Went walk about for their goal and got caught underneath a few high balls a few times and was guilty of ttrying to play too many passes in defence but he will only get better. On the plus side he looks athletic and calm its just getting it into him when to pass when to blast it clear

As 5th choice CB, he'll do for me!!!!

I mean, he's by no means a world beater; but i'm not sure that's even his real position; isnt he a central midfielder usually if given a choice?

I said at the game, it's nice to have 2 CB's playing that are so comfortable on the ball. When Lockwood & Kusunga play, that's not the case. Both of them are far better CB defenders than Dieng is currently; but he's a 'better footballer' than them i'd say.

I mean its James Wilson and George Elekobi all day long as the best partnership at CB for me, with Lockwood, then Kusunga and then Dieng.

To have 5 very capable CB's at the club, we've done very; very well indeed. With Lockwood, Elekobi out injured and Kusunga fecking off on International duty; it's a good job too.

As a stand in, when needed, Dieng is more than fine.

And - if Kelly and Tidser arent available, Dieng wouldnt let us down at CM either by the looks of it. A decent squad player i'd say...