Next Trust Meeting

lookers87

Don't forget folks rust oldham meeting tomorrow, open session 7-7.30pm for all fans.

Or if you can't attend and have a question please go to the trust oldham website as there is info on how to log a question and if there is a live q&a session via the tweeting

Thanks

Edited by underdog

Thanks to the fans that attended tonight's meeting. Thanks to Jenny W from the club for attending too.

I've put a quick summary of questions asked from various fans on the Trust FB and Twitter with a further summary to follow on which I'll certainly be sharing on here.

As Requested...

Barry's had more to say about a rapist's hypothetical signing for a League One rival than a dozen key issues for Latics fans in the last 12 months.

I passionately oppose the way he's treated on here - the personal level comments are not acceptable - but that doesn't mean the above is anything short of a complete farce and totally undermines his 'voice of the fans' role.

Barry - where are you?

• What's the stand latest?
  • How do you feel about the BBC saying we're the 4th most expensive club in the League?
  • What're thoughts on the good start?
  • What're we looking to do in the next 10 games if things go well, will we invest a little more? It's all well and good gambling on promotion with 10 games left... but the key is to carry momentum through the entire year!

I can certainly answer the first bit for you as it was discussed at the trust meeting on monday. And i will answer the other bits that i can. I'm not sure how often barry comes on here at the minute.

The interview about Evans is an old one that has been re-surfaced by the media as it now seems current.

The stand will be ready for next season and probably a couple of pre season friendlies to irin any creases out. Cladding and glazing is back on track and costings are being put together for the corperate facilities and anybody wanting further info should contact jenny warburton who has a shortlist ready for when she does have the definite cost.

Ticket prices and everything else are set by the club but we as a trust have asked for something to be done for the crawley game as there is no PL games. It is to be brought up by barry at fridays board meeting. That came from a fan's suggestion who attended monday's meeting.

The good start? Well my personal thoughts are it has been a very solid start. Too many draws if we want to get out of this league but we have an outside chance as we have drawn against some good teams away from home and they now all have to come to us!

Re investment, SC has pretty much always backed his managers and see no reason why it wouldn't be different this season. As long as it fits in with ffp then i believe he will back him. I also know even after the money we have given after Elokobi, playershare have enough in the kitty to paet fund another player in January if Lee requests it.

I know that doesn't cover all your points and it was Barry's opinions you wanted but I hope that helps atleast a little bit?