11 Unbeaten

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home. fair result I thought. Oldham are a quality side - definitely the best I've seen here this season.

I think they were the best team to come here this season.

take nothing away from Oldham, they were a good side, probably one of if not the best team to come here

from the chesterfield forum

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

Hats off to them, too. They were also a very good side. A fantastic match. You'll do well to find a better standard of game at our level. Disappointed with Jabo and Poleon today, but, focusing on the positives, Kelly, Jones, Mills, Philliskirk and Wilson were outstanding. This is the most I've enjoyed watching us since the Sheridan years...

Won't play many better sides than that the season. 2 quality outfits and a superb game of football for League 1 level. Jones again outstanding, as was Mills and J Wilson once again. Both teams could've taken the points with some better finishing. Hope Poleon just needs a goal to get in a run of form, his all round game was sound, just doesn't have that clinical quality yet.

Hats off to them, too. They were also a very good side. A fantastic match. You'll do well to find a better standard of game at our level. Disappointed with Jabo and Poleon today, but, focusing on the positives, Kelly, Jones, Mills, Philliskirk and Wilson were outstanding. This is the most I've enjoyed watching us since the Sheridan years...

Which strikers would you start on Tuesday? the commentators didn't see too impressed with Forte either.

Edited by BP1960

I thought we looked better when Ibehre came on. Really good game though, draw fair result although you could argue we had the better chances.

I think that's probably fair. They looked dangerous without creating anything clear cut. I was disappointed in Winchester in the second half, got caught in possession two or three times with one ultimately leading to their equaliser. We had three great chances in the second half that we fluffed but I think a draw was fair. Great game really.

Great game against the best I've seen us against this season, we matched their very mobile and technically gifted midfield.

LJ made a couple of tactical changes throughout the game that seemed to stem the tide but it's nice to get something out of the game as not many will get the better of chesterfield at their place.

Usual suspects were quality.....the Wilsons, Jones, Kelly, Philly.

I thought Forte was a threat throughout and if it wasn't for our nemesis Tommy Lee we might have nicked it at the end

I hate tommy lee!!!!

Seriously a cracking game though, i thought we looked excellent going forward at times, defensively ok, dieng started slow again i thought but grew into the game, mills and Wilson at full back were excellent! Kelly and jones very good. Good times at the moment, we don't look like losing at all, is it 2 losses in 23 in the league now? Cracking effort!