Simon Corney

I've been chatting to a 'friend of Simon' at the station on they way back from the game. she was on her way back to London ..she said he was in for the long hail and was very pleased with progress . I told her to say thank you to Simon!

Edited by 4oakslatic

I've been chatting to a 'friend of Simon' at the station on they way back from the game. she was on her back "all the" way to London ..she said he was in for the long hail and was very pleased with progress . I told her to say thank you to Simon!

Fruedian slip there????

Come on, it's only October.

I'm as happy as anyone that we finally look like we've got a team that could challenge for promotion, but surely as Latics fans we should know better than getting ahead of ourselves. It's not going to stop me optimistically booking next year's holiday for after the play-off final, but it might be too far praising Corney for hiring the next Alex Ferguson (which is in no way criticism of SC/LJ/OAFC).

I don't know, I'm just going to enjoy the current good form, optimism, and feel-good factor because there's not many times I've seen the club like this.

Come on, it's only October.

I'm as happy as anyone that we finally look like we've got a team that could challenge for promotion, but surely as Latics fans we should know better than getting ahead of ourselves. It's not going to stop me optimistically booking next year's holiday for after the play-off final, but it might be too far praising Corney for hiring the next Alex Ferguson (which is in no way criticism of SC/LJ/OAFC).

I don't know, I'm just going to enjoy the current good form, optimism, and feel-good factor because there's not many times I've seen the club like this.

I know what your saying oafc latics.I go to the games with my 2 nephews.One of them thinks we can acheive automatic promotion! After a couple of weeks trying to bring him back down to earth,I have let him have his time of enjoying this moment.why not?He would be disappointed either way if we cannot keep in and around the play offs.Lets just all enjoy the now and see where it takes us.COME ON BLUES. Edited by Haggis1976